Pelosi: ‘You Gotta Be Ready To Throw A Punch — For The Children’

For the children.

These would be the same children who live in San Francisco and have to watch people crap between cars, drop their trousers and piss and masturbate in front of them? Or the ones made sure were aborted? Those kids, Nancy?

Trump broke Nanny good.

Pelosi Makes the Hilarious Argument That She Works on Behalf of America's Children
Liberal mentality reminds me of the old Vietnam era saying: "In order to save the village we had to destroy it". They have practically burned all their bridges and aliened everyone with common sense. Lets end this craziness.

The only time conservatives pay attention to children is when they trespass on their lawns.

The only time conservatives pay attention to children is when they trespass on their lawns.
After the liberals let their poor babies in diapers wander around in a busy street (true story) and the only thing between that kid and eternity is some old conservative codger (me). So pound sand.

2b5e9a47-5800-4cce-9e94-52ae910f3896.jpeg

Oldest child ever.

After the liberals let their poor babies in diapers wander around in a busy street (true story) and the only thing between that kid and eternity is some old conservative codger (me). So pound sand.
Yeah? The redneck, rebel flag flying, Trump loving, meth cooking shitheads across the street let their filthy toddlers wander around like stray dogs. What's your point?

Yeah? The redneck, rebel flag flying, Trump loving, meth cooking shitheads across the street let their filthy toddlers wander around like stray dogs. What's your point?
Actually that was a white girl with various black fathers that (suprise suprise) where absentee parents. On welfare. So as far as stereotypes go, you really want to go that way?

Actually that was a white girl with various black fathers that (suprise suprise) where absentee parents. On welfare. So as far as stereotypes go, you really want to go that way?
No I think we have already established that poverty, drug addiction and poor choices is not based on political preference. Actually trying to do something about the misery kids go through seems to have a strong liberal bias.

No I think we have already established that poverty, drug addiction and poor choices is not based on political preference. Actually trying to do something about the misery kids go through seems to have a strong liberal bias.
When you have moronic teachers teaching kids that putting condoms on cucumbers and showing how Johnny who has a dick can be called Susan and can get hormone treatments at 12, do you wonder why these kids in public schools are all fucked up? Maybe we should find those sick teachers and throw a few punches their way.

https://nypost.com/2015/06/14/reading-math-nah-lets-teach-kids-how-to-put-on-a-condom/
Talking To Elementary School Kids About Transgender Identity | HuffPost

You live across the street from meth cooking rednecks? :21: Nice neighborhood you live in.

Forum List

Back