Pelosi's top security aides got warning about Capitol breach night before Jan. 6 riot, memos show

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Well, and who could have known about there being a breach the night before to warn her?

🤔

All I can come up with is the FBI/the Feds.

Two top House security aides under then-Speaker Nancy Pelosi got stark warnings from police the night before the Jan. 6 riots that protesters might try to breach the U.S. Capitol through its tunnel systems and block lawmakers from voting to certify Joe Biden's presidential election win, according to newly obtained memos and text messages.

The documents obtained by Just the News also confirm that Pelosi's team played a role in the botched security planning for that fateful day.

"We have identified numerous open source comments indicating groups intentions of finding the tunnel entrances and confronting/blocking the MOCs (Members of Congress)," Capitol Police Deputy Chief Sean Gallagher wrote Deputy House Sergeant at Arms Tim Blodgett at 8:55 p.m. on Jan. 5, 2021 in an email that got forwarded less than an hour later to Blodgett's boss, then-Sergeant at Arms Paul Irving. The second time is listed in UTC, or Coordinated Universal Time.

File

2021.01.06 - Fwd-Interest in Tunnels.pdf

A second warning was sent later that evening about possible threats against Supreme Court justices, and the sergeant-at arms-office scheduled a briefing for Pelosi's then-chief of staff Terri McCullough the next morning, hours before the breach occurred, according to the messages obtained by House Administration Oversight Subcommittee Chairman Barry Loudermilk.

Congressional investigators believe the texts and emails may explain why Pelosi in a recently surfaced video shot by her daughter as they were fleeing the Capitol on Jan. 6. claimed responsibility for security failures that day despite her claims to the contrary.

"We have responsibility, Terri," Pelosi is heard saying on the videotape to McCullough. "We did not have any accountability for what was going on there, and we should have. .. I take responsibility for not having them just prepare for more.”

Loudermilk told Just the News his committee plans to question Pelosi's staff about what was meant on the videotape and how they reacted to the emailed warnings from Capitol Police.

"I think it was clear at that moment. She understood. They messed up. She or her staff are the ones who denied the request by Chief (Steven) Sund for the National Guard," he told the "Just the News, No Noise" television show.

"There's a lot of information that people on Pelosi staff I think need to answer, some questions. So we're wrapping up some other areas while we're still going down this path," Loudermilk added.

The U.S. Capitol Police did not respond to a request for comment from Just the News. Former Sergeant at Arms Irving could not be reached for comment.

Irrelevant. It was went on behind the scenes that matters. The phone calls to pressure legislators to change votes. The fake electors slated to replace the real ones. The plan to have pence throw the election back to the house.

All things you know nothing about because reality is no longer important for the right, just idiocy.

But cling to unevidenced conspiracies while ignoring the actual evidenced one right in front of you, it is what we expect and what will see the end of the republican party.

Well, and who could have known about there being a breach the night before to warn her?

🤔

All I can come up with is the FBI/the Feds.

Two top House security aides under then-Speaker Nancy Pelosi got stark warnings from police the night before the Jan. 6 riots that protesters might try to breach the U.S. Capitol through its tunnel systems and block lawmakers from voting to certify Joe Biden's presidential election win, according to newly obtained memos and text messages.
The documents obtained by Just the News also confirm that Pelosi's team played a role in the botched security planning for that fateful day.
"We have identified numerous open source comments indicating groups intentions of finding the tunnel entrances and confronting/blocking the MOCs (Members of Congress)," Capitol Police Deputy Chief Sean Gallagher wrote Deputy House Sergeant at Arms Tim Blodgett at 8:55 p.m. on Jan. 5, 2021 in an email that got forwarded less than an hour later to Blodgett's boss, then-Sergeant at Arms Paul Irving. The second time is listed in UTC, or Coordinated Universal Time.
File
A second warning was sent later that evening about possible threats against Supreme Court justices, and the sergeant-at arms-office scheduled a briefing for Pelosi's then-chief of staff Terri McCullough the next morning, hours before the breach occurred, according to the messages obtained by House Administration Oversight Subcommittee Chairman Barry Loudermilk.
Congressional investigators believe the texts and emails may explain why Pelosi in a recently surfaced video shot by her daughter as they were fleeing the Capitol on Jan. 6. claimed responsibility for security failures that day despite her claims to the contrary.
"We have responsibility, Terri," Pelosi is heard saying on the videotape to McCullough. "We did not have any accountability for what was going on there, and we should have. .. I take responsibility for not having them just prepare for more.”
Loudermilk told Just the News his committee plans to question Pelosi's staff about what was meant on the videotape and how they reacted to the emailed warnings from Capitol Police.
"I think it was clear at that moment. She understood. They messed up. She or her staff are the ones who denied the request by Chief (Steven) Sund for the National Guard," he told the "Just the News, No Noise" television show.
"There's a lot of information that people on Pelosi staff I think need to answer, some questions. So we're wrapping up some other areas while we're still going down this path," Loudermilk added.
The U.S. Capitol Police did not respond to a request for comment from Just the News. Former Sergeant at Arms Irving could not be reached for comment.

~~~~~~
That is how Nan was just able to have a daughter there to film her and Chuckie doing a poor job od even acting their parts.

Forum List

Back