Jan. 6 rioters who U.S. says 'ignited' path for Capitol attack convicted

Now they’re even trying to go after people who were merely near the Capitol that day (never went inside). The lawsuits that will likely come out of this will be staggering,
Unfortunately, even if Trump wins, most he’ll do is release the J6 Political Prisoners. The DOJ will never face a military tribunal for their treasonous actions. He will probably keep Garland and Wray on.

Why is it treasonous to lock people up for seditious conspiracy and other crimes?

221025-harry-dunn-capitol-riots-se-513p-e8a716.jpg

Dunn in the background, Oath Keepers lined up to protect him, as he confirmed in his first FBI interview. He later recanted before this still from a videotape was released.

The video makes a liar of Dunn and his corroborating "witness" Nancy's head of security David Lazarus, who was in another building at the time, but claims to have witness this very incident

221025-harry-dunn-capitol-riots-se-513p-e8a716.jpg

Dunn in the background, Oath Keepers lined up to protect him, as he confirmed in his first FBI interview. He later recanted before this still from a videotape was released.

The video makes a liar of Dunn and his corroborating "witness" Nancy's head of security David Lazarus, who was in another building at the time, but claims to have witness this very incident
So let me see if I got this right.

You post a picture with no context, claiming a police officer changed his testimony (which would not prove contention anyhow) and that somehow is proof of "...her head of security even perjured himself to convict the Oathkeepers."?

I tried to find where Dunn committed perjury, simply out of curiosity, but could not find that.

Can you provide a link please?

I'm also still waiting for names of people who were "Hundreds of Feds and Antifa in the crowd coordinated with Nancy Pelosi’s office..." as you also contended. Can you give me just one of those names and linked proof of their association please?

So let me see if I got this right.

You post a picture with no context, claiming a police officer changed his testimony (which would not prove contention anyhow) and that somehow is proof of "...her head of security even perjured himself to convict the Oathkeepers."?

I tried to find where Dunn committed perjury, simply out of curiosity, but could not find that.

Can you provide a link please?

I'm also still waiting for names of people who were "Hundreds of Feds and Antifa in the crowd coordinated with Nancy Pelosi’s office..." as you also contended. Can you give me just one of those names and linked proof of their association please?
J6 Capitol Police caught in OathKeepers Lie. It's on Videotape

Lol, with all due respect, that isn't perjury.

The testimony as to the context is readily available if you need me to provide...or you can instead believe random internet guys opinion.

Perjury is illegal. Was the officer charged? Did the defense file any motions?

He committed perjury

“These are the defendants who started it,” Assistant U.S. Attorney Alexandra F. Foster said in her closing argument Nov. 2 to U.S. District Judge Jia M. Cobb, after the defendants chose a bench trial instead of a jury trial. “There is little doubt that this moment ignited a fire that lasted around the Capitol for hours … They started the Capitol breach. Now they must take responsibility.”’
So...
These 5 people started it.
These 5 people ignited the fire.
These five...
...not Trump.
Good to know.

Forum List

Back