Jan. 6 rioters who U.S. says 'ignited' path for Capitol attack convicted

Ha ha ha......tearing you a new asshole because you don't know how to find what we're discussing? Beck's investigative man found it.
You can find it.
By all evidence so far, the “investigative man” is lying about what it says.

Don’t be lazy. If you’re going to make a claim about what he testified to, bring the transcripts.

A federal lawsuit filed in San Diego against the U.S. Department of Justice alleges the FBI violated the law by withholding non-exempt records about Jan. 6 shooting victim Ashli Babbitt and her husband, Aaron.

Judicial Watch Inc., which on Jan. 5 filed a $30 million lawsuit against the United States government for what it called the “ambush murder” of Ms. Babbitt by U.S. Capitol Police on Jan. 6, 2021, asked the federal court to compel the FBI to release all documents related to the Babbitts.
On Feb. 27, 2023, the estate of Ms. Babbitt filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request with the FBI for “all files for Ashli Elizabeth Babbitt,” also referencing her previously used surnames, Pamatian and McEntee.

The same day, Mr. Babbitt filed a separate FOIA request for FBI files related to him.

Both requests included Mr. Babbitt’s written authorization to release the records to Judicial Watch, which represents Mr. Babbitt and the estate of Ms. Babbitt.

The FBI denied both requests by letter on March 28, 2023, the lawsuit stated. The denials were appealed the next day to the Department of Justice’s (DOJ) Office of Information Policy (OIP). The FBI is part of the DOJ.

Prove the video wrong......you made specific claims as to trial testimony, now back up your claim.

You can't.....LOL
Already done do with a news article cited above. Post 31

This is the clearest part of the testimony from the video. Notice how badly they cut it off. They’re trying to hide the fact that the testimony transcript on the video never says he say “oath keepers”. Just people in tactical gear.

1706991299698.png

Already done do with a news article cited above. Post 31

This is the clearest part of the testimony from the video. Notice how badly they cut it off. They’re trying to hide the fact that the testimony transcript on the video never says he say “oath keepers”. Just people in tactical gear.

View attachment 897139
You haven't proved anything.....back it up.

Speaking from experience?
Actually, yes. But not at Attica, and I’ve never spent more than a night behind bars for protesting (starting with the Vietnam War). But sure, I’ve been ruffed up by cops, even knocked about by cops on horseback in the streets of NY.

I’ve also fought off rightwing asshole “patriots” who attacked peaceful protests — where I was serving as a “marshal.” I fought pro-Khomeini “radicals” during the Iranian Revolution, crazy students who attached free speech discussions on the threat of Islamic fanaticism. There too I was also serving as “security” for Muslim women testifying at a conference. Proud of my actions and my wounds and my minor arrests.

Never tried to overthrow a legit election, though! Wouldn’t dream of it! Never went bonkers blindly following the ridiculous lies of a billionaire conman and dangerous megalomaniac. Never attacked cops, either! Sure, I resisted peacefully during sit downs and public protests and got arrested. Later I learned how to help organize strikes and protests with my union brothers and sisters. You guys are naive and utterly pathetic … and most of you are just talking through your hats. That is, when you are not encouraging fascist-type movements and outright civil war!

The cops and FBI always have a few undercover men on the scene of big demonstrations: there are always crazies even “on your own side” looking to start violence; there are always unprincipled politicians hanging around looking to make a speech and maybe pick up some votes if the action is large and peaceful enough.

Of course my own activist times were before we had traitors and demagogues like Trump telling “Big Lies,” dividing and destroying our nation … just to stay in power and massage his massive ego, and now to stay out of jail and pardon himself.

Have you ever seen a real police riot, like in the old days? With scores or hundreds of peaceful demonstrators beaten badly and arrested? In the old days we had protesting students murdered by National Guardsmen and black activists shot dead in their beds by the FBI. I was once beaten badly with a few hundred others, but the cops by then learned to use rubber truncheons so there was little blood, but lots of concussions.

You are all punk defenders of a seditious MAGA movement led by a moronic criminal and narcissist, one who dreams of becoming an “elected strongman” like Putin. Most of you are pathetic “talkers” & “lawyers” and shameless trolls.

Last edited:
Actually, yes. But not at Attica, and I’ve never spent more than a night behind behind bars for protesting (starting with the Vietnam War). But sure, I’ve been ruffed up by cops, and cops on horses in the streets of NY and elsewhere. I’ve also fought off rightwing asshole “patriots” who attacked peaceful protests — where I was serving as a “marshall.” I fought pro-Iran students during the Iranian Revolution who attached free speech discussions on the threat of Islamic fanaticism — also serving as “security.” Proud of my actions and my wounds and my minor arrests.

Never tried to overthrow a legit election. Never blindly followed the ridiculous lies of a billionaire conman and dangerous megalomaniac. Never attacked cops. Sure, I resisted peacefully during sit downs and later learned how to wage strikes with my union brothers and sisters. You guys are naive and utterly pathetic.

The cops and FBI always have undercover men, there are always crazies even on your “own side” looking to start violence, there are always politicians looking to pick up a few votes if the action is large enough or at least reasonably so. Of course my own activist times were before we had traitors and demagogues like Trump telling “Big Lies” and destroying our nation.

Have you ever seen a real police riot, like in the old days? With scores or hundreds of peaceful demonstrators beaten badly and arrested? In the old days we had protesting students murdered by National Guardsmen and black activists shot dead in their beds by the FBI. You are all punk defenders of a seditious MAGA movement led by a moronic criminal and narcissist, one who dreams of becoming an “elected strongman” … like Putin.
:boohoo:

You claimed they lied, but won’t back it up.
Already did. And the clowns on the left screamed there wasn't anything in the video tapes that McCarthy released....now USCP has been caught via their own camera footage and time stamps contradicting their own testimony as to their whereabouts claimed under oath. USCP sent a memo of concern about the same claims, if anything comes of it.

Like they said 'if this goes anywhere'.....I'm sure it will now. You can't admit the gov't is corrupt....LOL

No wonder your people have screwed this country up so bad.

Government of the people, by the people, and for the people has gone away.

So you’re just here trolling.

You have the conn, Captain.

Already did. And the clowns on the left screamed there wasn't anything in the video tapes that McCarthy released....now USCP has been caught via their own camera footage and time stamps contradicting their own testimony as to their whereabouts claimed under oath. USCP sent a memo of concern about the same claims, if anything comes of it.

Like they said 'if this goes anywhere'.....I'm sure it will now. You can't admit the gov't is corrupt....LOL

No wonder your people have screwed this country up so bad.

Government of the people, by the people, and for the people has gone away.

You have the conn, Captain.
The officer you’re accusing of lying said he didn’t know when the event happened or who was interacting.

So tell me how time stamps can contradict it.

Hundreds of Feds and Antifa in the crowd coordinated with Nancy Pelosi’s office,
Well, CF, with your overzealous screech of 'Reichstag Fire'...you have likely failed to do your due diligence to find and show the forum your credible proof of these "Hundreds of Feds and Antifa" provocateur's.
Why? You do know you have an adult's responsibility to back up your own word?

-------------------------------------------

when treasonous insurrectionists are lawfully and Constitutionally convicted of their crimes, it’s a victory for democracy in that war.
True that.
------------------------------------------------------

It’s mindless rubes like you who believe anything
"Believe anything"?.......ummm, partner I watched it on the telly with my own eyes. I don' need you screeching 'Reichstag Fire' ad infinitum, nor social media telling me J6 was an insurrection.....to know that what I saw was criminal violence.
Duh!

-------------------------------------

Unarmed Veteran Ashley Babbitt is still dead.
And her family is tortured every time some Trump-cult Squeaky Fromme drags their daughter's bloody corpse across social media in order to attempt to make some cheapshot argument.

It is shameful what the Trumpaloons are doing to Babbitt's family.

Sure man. Whatever you say. We had 350 cities ruined, billions in damage, dozens killed in 2020 just over a dead felon, but here you are three years later, still TDSing about one 3 hour protest. If only you cared as much about ther stolen election which ignited it.
Another defeat for the right in its war on democracy.

When Trump releases them, perhaps some will get statues made in their local areas.

Forum List

Back