Pembroke Pines teacher fired for interrupting Muslim students in prayer

I don't give a shit. Send them to a Catholic school or a Baptist school or a Jewish school if you want your child to have religion guide their lives.

Your schools would be empty. A large number of parents support religion guiding their children's life.

The paradox of christianity

The only demographic to observe Jesus- Jews

The only demographic certain jesus was fraud - Jews

So the true believer christian is certain they know MORE about jesus than those who actually observed jesus...

Because they parrot a 2k year old book written entirely by Jews which assures us stars are the same size as figs...
Jews weren’t the only observers of Jesus and Jews have a belief that Jesus was not the messiah.

How can they fire a segregationist black teacher? Isn’t that racist?
Another democrat dichotomy; racism vs islamophobia. Gotta love it. Hopefully we’ll see a rumble between CAIR and the NAACP.
Democrat heads will explode.

Your schools would be empty. A large number of parents support religion guiding their children's life.

Let the parents choose.

Who fears that?

Homo public education monopoly...

Jews weren’t the only observers of Jesus and Jews have a belief that Jesus was not the messiah.

Why did not anyone "healed" by jesus show up at his trial? If jesus had given me my sight, i would have gone into the "court" and said "look, i have no idea who his bio daddy is, but he did give me my sight back." Nobody did that...

When the authorities show up to "arrest" jesus, what do his disciples do? They BOLT like a scene from COPS... Not exactly a ringing endorsement. If they believed god dictates heaven or hell, did not bolting on jesus send them to hell? It seemed the disciples feared the cross more than hell, and the disciples knew whether he was fraud or SoG....

Why did not anyone "healed" by jesus show up at his trial? If jesus had given me my sight, i would have gone into the "court" and said "look, i have no idea who his bio daddy is, but he did give me my sight back." Nobody did that...

When the authorities show up to "arrest" jesus, what do his disciples do? They BOLT like a scene from COPS... Not exactly a ringing endorsement. If they believed god dictates heaven or hell, did not bolting on jesus send them to hell? It seemed the disciples feared the cross more than hell, and the disciples knew whether he was fraud or SoG....
That was prophecy fulfillment.
Roman trials were about as honest as democrat judges.

If the prayer session was happening during a time and in an area that it was allowed to take place in, to me, that teacher only dug her own hole, unless the kids were becoming too loud which can only be looked at as a form of disruptiveness. In other words, if the teacher wasn't wanted in such a game, why was she shown how to play it?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back