Pence fires shot at trump's election denial at Arizona rally

"True" conservatives! View attachment 673754 Wow, really hilarious watching the Left tripping over themselves in a panic sucking RINO cock in the hope that somehow, you can all team up to stop big bad MAGA from stomping you a new mudhole this Fall and beyond! :laugh2: Mike Pence is a nobody and has about as much chance of winning again as does Lez Chunky! :21:
What is it with trump cultists and dick imagery? Tiny dick imagery too.

You keep on with your silly worship of a fat NYC con-man....lolololol
These people are gonna cry some tears when Fulton county indicts the fat POS. When he called and it was recorded him saying find me the votes I need...he screwed himself.

Nothing will happen…
Watch....nothing will happen with butter milk Garland...but Fulton County is going after his fat butt. And you can bet he will only be indicted if there is 100% certainly that he is convicted.

Simple, you believe a man that has lied all his life and you believe he was cheated when in reality he wasn’t.

Trump won in 2016 by luck!

In 2016 Jill Stein took enough votes from Hillary Clinton in key States to hand Trump the Electoral College Victory.

Now let me go back a little and let remember when Trump lost Iowa to Cruz Trump proclaimed he was cheated…

When Trump lost the 2016 popular vote he proclaimed he was cheated…

Trump lost the Electoral College and Popular Vote in 2020 and again he was cheated according to him, and you still believe it, so have you figured it out yet if Trump doesn’t win he has been cheated no matter if he was or was not cheated?

In the end Pence is a man who did the correct thing and Trump and his base are nuts!

Simple, you believe a man that has lied all his life and you believe he was cheated when in reality he wasn’t.

Trump won in 2016 by luck!

In 2016 Jill Stein took enough votes from Hillary Clinton in key States to hand Trump the Electoral College Victory.

Now let me go back a little and let remember when Trump lost Iowa to Cruz Trump proclaimed he was cheated…

When Trump lost the 2016 popular vote he proclaimed he was cheated…

Trump lost the Electoral College and Popular Vote in 2020 and again he was cheated according to him, and you still believe it, so have you figured it out yet if Trump doesn’t win he has been cheated no matter if he was or was not cheated?

In the end Pence is a man who did the correct thing and Trump and his base are nuts!
How is that a danger to anyone? Only criminals fear people exercising their rights.

A freaking maniac who tried to kill the republican candidate for NY governor was released by the Banana Republic that has become the democrat party but lefties are concerned about Pence and Trump in '24? WTF?

There is a battle in the political party called the GOP. The establishment GOP sees the direction that the trump repub party is taking and is desperately trying to stop it. trump's repub party wants to take the power out of the hands of voters and put it in the hands of the elite and state legislatures that are loyal to him. The establishment GOP knows that would kill our democratic republic.

Pence, who was the victim of a trump encouraged mob, sees the danger of trump and his evil genius, bannon. I think his battle is futile though. The champion snake oil salesman, trump, is busy building his army of insurrections and loyalists.
It's the opposite. The GOP establishment, who are part of the D.C. swamp, want to take the power out of the hands of the People who Trump represents. Time to clean house and get rid of these professional politicians.

Forum List

Back