Pence gets photo op in Ukraine with Zelenskky, will it help or hurt?

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
Funny, actually the same day that Greta came for her photo op too...

Mike Pence never fought for the wall. Mike Pence goes to Israel all the time. Mike Pence goes to Ukraine.

Mike Pence is for national security, enforcement of borders, peace through strength, except he is for those things in Israel and Ukraine, and he wants America to pay for both...

As for AMERICA, Mike Pence is FOR TRAITOR JOE 100% and IS ACCOUNTABLE FOR THAT...

Well if pence was president you are guaranteed to know where American tax payer dollars are going to by the truckload.

And much like the current administration, money sent to Ukraine is carried in leaky buckets.

Why not just post the photo?

:dunno:

7r8syc.jpg

Funny, actually the same day that Greta came for her photo op too...

Mike Pence never fought for the wall. Mike Pence goes to Israel all the time. Mike Pence goes to Ukraine.

Mike Pence is for national security, enforcement of borders, peace through strength, except he is for those things in Israel and Ukraine, and he wants America to pay for both...

As for AMERICA, Mike Pence is FOR TRAITOR JOE 100% and IS ACCOUNTABLE FOR THAT...

What I want to know is whether Zelenskys wife took Mrs Pence out on a shopping spree when they were there?

the same day that Greta came for her photo op too
7r8tco.jpg
7r8to6.jpg

:eusa_think:

At least there is a reason for him to go unlike Randi Weingarten the head of the teachers union.

Public education has its "priorities" and nowhere on that list is educating America's kids in English, Math, History and Science.

He has that holier than thou look that is a front and not true. I wanted him to e what Republicans needed. I get the impression he would give Progs everything they want like every other RINO has with his Christ view of give to the Romans.

7r8tco.jpg
7r8to6.jpg

:eusa_think:

A good question is whether any of the US taxpayer funded "climate research" $$$ ended up in Ukraine too...

But putting Pence, Zelenskky, and Greta in the same photo would be as "revealing" a 3-some as this one... the community HATE HOAX organizer and his two "partners" in crime...

R.2624a61290a75149f0e82bae2a59b06d

Forum List

Back