Pence : 'I'm not in the name-calling business'

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Compare the statement below, with the Trump's campaign deriding Obama for NOT calling terrorists who are Muslims, as part of "Radical Islam"......

Pence won't call KKK's David Duke 'deplorable': 'I'm not in the name-calling business'

Does ANYONE detect a bit of hypocrisy there????

Compare the statement below, with the Trump's campaign deriding Obama for NOT calling terrorists who are Muslims, as part of "Radical Islam"......

Pence won't call KKK's David Duke 'deplorable': 'I'm not in the name-calling business'

this thread ?? yeah.

Is David Duke a threat to the security of the United States?

too old ... demintia ... calls names ... opposite Pence at every turn .. bad pairing

images

Last edited:
Remember when Pence's own presidential aspirations were demolished by his disastrous support of bigoted anti-gay legislation in Indiana?

That was when HE learned how deplorable Americans consider homophobes.

David Duke is a joke.... anyone with a brain knows this. Hell, I bet the DNC is funding him.

Used to be the GOP had the guts to call out deplorables like David Duke or the #AltRight and give them a swift kick out of the party. Now you duck when asked if you know them, dodge when asked what you think of them, and outright hire folks that appeal to them. So much for the GOP.

My point was and is that conservatives criticized Obama (and actually called him a Muslim sympathizer) for NOT labeling terrorists "radical Islamists" thereby offending 1.6 billion Muslims......

......BUT, refuse to label an idiot like Duke a "deplorable" white supremacist just in case they'd lose a couple thousand votes from southern,white, racist morons. ..

My point was and is that conservatives criticized Obama (and actually called him a Muslim sympathizer) for NOT labeling terrorists "radical Islamists" thereby offending 1.6 billion Muslims......

......BUT, refuse to label an idiot like Duke a "deplorable" white supremacist just in case they'd lose a couple thousand votes from southern,white, racist morons. ..
It's a good point too. Because no matter how often American Muslim groups decry the actions of ISIS publicly and loudly, there's folks on here screaming "WHY DON'T THOSE MUSLIMS CONDEMN THOSE OTHER MUSLIMS!!!!" It's never enough.

Well here's the thing. They have denounced their bigoted wrong headed fellow believers and called them out. The GOP won't even go that far with their own deplorable members.

The hildabeast calls our military folk deplorable...

That's is something they don't want to talk about.................................

this thread ?? yeah.
see, you have a sense of humor about all of this, which is great.

you want Pence to utter hillary's vocabulary as in puppet, but he didn't take the bait.

he is smarter than the media and the entire democrat party, except for debbie wasserman somehow, which is also strange. most importantly he is way smarter than a jake starkey, maybe toro.

Deplorable is not a name, it's a description.
it's a state of mind.

you know who really loves obama and hillary ?

reverend wright, farakhan and the dancing alinskys: jarrett, axelrod, gibbs, carney, wasserman, cutter, rahm... unbelievable.

Obama-Farrakhan Ties Are Close, Ex-Aide Says - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/farrakhan-obama-islam/.../326298/
Newsmax Media
Nov 3, 2008 - A former top deputy to Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan tells ... In 1984, Wrightaccompanied Farrakhan on his much-criticized trip to meet ...
Flashback: Louis Farrakhan, Jeremiah Wright Foster Gaddafi Alliance ...
www.theblaze.com/.../flashback-louis-farrakhan-jeremiah-wright-foster-gad...
TheBlaze
Feb 24, 2011 - But Wright's relationship with the controversial Farrakhan extended far beyond an award. In 1984, Wright personally accompanied Farrakhan to ...
Obama's Farrakhan Problem | The American Spectator
spectator.org/42832_obamas-farrakhan-problem/
The American Spectator
Oct 16, 2008 - Barack Obama has a Louis Farrakhan problem and not because of ... Wright joinedFarrakhan on a 1984 trip to Libya to visit Moammar Gadhafi.

Last edited:
Lyin' Ted, Crooked Hillary, Little Marco, Crazy Bernie, Goofy Elizabeth Warren, Low Energy Jeb, Psycho Ben .

Pence doesn't truck with name calling. No, sir!

You low information libtards need to stop huwting the feewings of Twump suppowtews.

The fact now widely reported, and everywhere on the internet, is that everyone seems to already know that Trump supporters are blatantly "Deplorable." The Washington Post created the story of the poll in support. It is now repeated all over. Pepe the Frog is a Trump Family favorite. Pence admires the Klan. Then there is everyone else.

Yes, half of Trump supporters are racist

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(How could this have happened(?)!"

Lyin' Ted, Crooked Hillary, Little Marco, Crazy Bernie, Goofy Elizabeth Warren, Low Energy Jeb, Psycho Ben .

Pence doesn't truck with name calling. No, sir!

You low information libtards need to stop huwting the feewings of Twump suppowtews.
pocahontes, whom i call sacagawea. don't know where goofy came from.

Pocahontas vs Sacagawea - ScholarAdvisor.com
www.scholaradvisor.com/essay.../compare-contrast-essay-pocahontas-vs-sacagawea/
Compare & Contrast Essay: Pocahontas vs Sacagawea. ... But what Sacagawea is most known for is the assistance she gave to the Lewis and Clark expeditions. ... She ensured that native tribes knew Lewis and Clark were peaceful and helped facilitate trade negotiations.

Deplorable is not a name, it's a description.
it's a state of mind.

you know who really loves obama and hillary ?

reverend wright, farakhan and the dancing alinskys: jarrett, axelrod, gibbs, carney, wasserman, cutter, rahm... unbelievable.

Obama-Farrakhan Ties Are Close, Ex-Aide Says - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/farrakhan-obama-islam/.../326298/
Newsmax Media
Nov 3, 2008 - A former top deputy to Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan tells ... In 1984, Wrightaccompanied Farrakhan on his much-criticized trip to meet ...
Flashback: Louis Farrakhan, Jeremiah Wright Foster Gaddafi Alliance ...
www.theblaze.com/.../flashback-louis-farrakhan-jeremiah-wright-foster-gad...
TheBlaze
Feb 24, 2011 - But Wright's relationship with the controversial Farrakhan extended far beyond an award. In 1984, Wright personally accompanied Farrakhan to ...
Obama's Farrakhan Problem | The American Spectator
spectator.org/42832_obamas-farrakhan-problem/
The American Spectator
Oct 16, 2008 - Barack Obama has a Louis Farrakhan problem and not because of ... Wright joinedFarrakhan on a 1984 trip to Libya to visit Moammar Gadhafi.

A load of nonsense from 3 nonsense factories.

Forum List

Back