🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pence joins the globalist

Pence Joins The Globalists
VP declares his loyalty to the EU

Today, President Trump named the National Security Advisor replacement for Gen Flynn.

Meanwhile, Vice-President Pence travelled to Munich on Saturday & Brussels on Monday where he channeled Neville Chamberlain in his attempt to appease the globalists.

Despite declaring his undying loyalty to the EU, Pence & Trump were immediately slapped by the EU’s Tusk as representing “brute force, egoism & arrogance”.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this should be interesting could be scary.....

Good morning Rip Van Winkle, this is not news. Pence is the same guy as when Trump picked him for VP.

Last edited:

Today, President Trump named the National Security Advisor replacement for Gen Flynn.

Meanwhile, Vice-President Pence travelled to Munich on Saturday & Brussels on Monday where he channeled Neville Chamberlain in his attempt to appease the globalists.

Despite declaring his undying loyalty to the EU, Pence & Trump were immediately slapped by the EU’s Tusk as representing “brute force, egoism & arrogance”.

from what all you know so far do you think trump is a globalist as well,or do you think it is the same situation as it was with kennedy where JFK because he wanted to clean up government corruption and sought world peace the CIA killed him knowing they had nothing to worry about with LBJ that he would serve the globalists? which do you think it is,A OR B?

View attachment 113515

A Bilderberg-linked thinktank compared Donald Trump winning the presidency to ISIS destroying the world economy, but here’s what the globalists won’t tell you.

A Bilderberg-linked thinktank

:spinner:

:asshole:

What no Illuminati
:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Anti-Trump Intel Deep State and Alt-Left Media Destabilization Thugs Are Responsible for Flynn Coup

from what all you know so far do you think trump is a globalist as well,or do you think it is the same situation as it was with kennedy where JFK because he wanted to clean up government corruption and sought world peace the CIA killed him knowing they had nothing to worry about with LBJ that he would serve the globalists? which do you think it is,A OR B?

View attachment 113515

A Bilderberg-linked thinktank compared Donald Trump winning the presidency to ISIS destroying the world economy, but here’s what the globalists won’t tell you.

A Bilderberg-linked thinktank

:spinner:

:asshole:

What no illuminate
:cuckoo:

:boohoo:

Great interview. For that nuts and bolts of how the elites operate it, the work of professor Peter Dale Scott is a must read. He defers to the experience of Lofgren. It goes to show, this is not a partisan issue.

Good morning Rip Van Winkle, this is not news.

Agreed.

I was a bit on the fence on whether I would vote for POTUS until he came out who would be his VP. Once I did the research on who this guy was and his links to Chatham House organizations? Yeah, that did it.

Trump puts a Dominionist in his administration? Fuck him, I'll not vote. I have morals.

Trump? Revealed you are.

Good morning Rip Van Winkle, this is not news.

Agreed.

I was a bit on the fence on whether I would vote for POTUS until he came out who would be his VP. Once I did the research on who this guy was and his links to Chatham House organizations? Yeah, that did it.

Trump puts a Dominionist in his administration? Fuck him, I'll not vote. I have morals.

Trump? Revealed you are.

The first thought I had about the Pence pick was that he was going to play the kind of role that Cheney played in the Bush admin. The man behind the curtain. I honestly never thought Trump would win but I understand that Clinton was compromised so to speak and she would have extra scrutiny on her and I think that kind of explains how the election went. Hillary was cast aside for a new veneer. The agenda remains the same.

Europe needs a major reality check.

Awesome!

Good stuff!

Come join the educated and the winners!

Pence is not a Globalist as he is too nationalistic for that network of influential people.

But as VP he may be building bridges not only for the US but for a future POTUS run.

At any rate I think he knows that Trump wont tolerate Pence playing some rogue diplomat.

Forum List

Back