🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pence praises Trump once every 12 seconds for three minutes straight

The Don has Rob Reiner tweeting demeaning gay jokes. Meltdown City.

B44FKZvz_normal.jpg
Rob Reiner
@robreiner
If you want to see a VP perform falatio on a POTUS, check out today's cabinet meeting. Just keeping him happy before the hammer comes down.
5:13 PM - Dec 20, 2017
Where's the gay joke?
He misspelled it in his sweating, excited fervor. Or did you think he was talking about an Italian Dish.

Did y'all see the fawning that took place yesterday at the "We love you Donald - you're the greatest president of ALL TIME! celebration on White House lawn? It was sickening .. truly.
:puke3:

But ya GOTTA see this - It's even funnier than the cabinet meeting when Trump went around the table and asked all his cabinet members to kiss his ass.

So without further ado - GO MIKE!! :D

Analysis | In Cabinet meeting, Pence praises Trump once every 12 seconds for three minutes straight

They should kiss his ass. Finally someone came in and put Liberals in their place. Trump doesn't hold any punches!

Did y'all see the fawning that took place yesterday at the "We love you Donald - you're the greatest president of ALL TIME! celebration on White House lawn? It was sickening .. truly.

But ya GOTTA see this - It's even funnier than the cabinet meeting when Trump went around the table and asked all his cabinet members to kiss his ass.

Analysis | In Cabinet meeting, Pence praises Trump once every 12 seconds for three minutes straight

They should kiss his ass. Finally someone came in and put Liberals in their place. Trump doesn't hold any punches!
Most of the cons did kiss Trump's ass.

Last edited:

Well there we have it - - -> an admission that Trumptards are all ass kissers ...
We understand though dog, to do such is necessary for your overlords in congress to get anything done!

Thanks is a small thing to offer for someone who has saved America and our way of life. Trump will replace Reagan when we speak of America's greatest Presidents.

MAGA baby!

I'm wondering what kind of telepathic trick Trump is using, because it seems like he's somehow managed to hypnotize people into being his unquestioning followers.

I praise him ALL the time !!!!!!!
I think about ALL the time--just like you do :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

B44FKZvz_normal.jpg
Rob Reiner
@robreiner
If you want to see a VP perform falatio on a POTUS, check out today's cabinet meeting. Just keeping him happy before the hammer comes down.
Where's the gay joke?
He misspelled it in his sweating, excited fervor. Or did you think he was talking about an Italian Dish.
How's the weather in Russia today?

B44FKZvz_normal.jpg
Rob Reiner
@robreiner
Where's the gay joke?
How's the weather in Russia today?
Rob Reiner made the demeaning tweet about gays, not me. Are you saying he colluded with the Russians?

Thanks is a small thing to offer for someone who has saved America and our way of life. Trump will replace Reagan when we speak of America's greatest Presidents.

MAGA baby!
^ This from a guy who has saved as a precious icon a sweat rag used by Rush Limpballs in a glass enclosed museum piece in his house.

(and no, I'm not kidding. AveGuyIA proudly detailed for us his holy Rush relic.)

One every 12 seconds for 3 minutes straight? Seems like there would be a lot of overlap with the next phrase beginning before prior praises end. Pence is a talented praiser!

I'm wondering what kind of telepathic trick Trump is using, because it seems like he's somehow managed to hypnotize people into being his unquestioning followers.
Alpha male leader. Such a welcome change from the previous bowing , sub-serviant wimp who pretended to be leader of the world. It gave an opportunity for Vladimir Putin to show the world what an alpha leader was like. Not good for the President of the United States to be weaker than a Rooskie. Now Trump had to kick Putin to the curb.

Last edited:

I refer you to my signature.

Alpha male leader. Such a welcome change from the previous bowing , sub-serviant wimp who pretended to be leader of the world. It gave an opportunity for Vladimir Putin to show the world what an alpha leader was like. Not good for the President of the United States to be weaker than a Rooskie. Now Trump had to kick Putin to the curb.

Trump is not strong. He's just obnoxious. He can't even win a twitter war with Rosie.

Forum List

Back