🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pence slams Hunter: "My son was in an F-35, not a boardroom, while I was VP"...Woo! Pence! Pence! Pence!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
It’s extraordinary to see this two-tiered system of justice unfolding in America on the Hunter Biden laptop story and the fact that now this congressional committee has unveiled 20 different companies and $10 million from Foreign Nationals, the American people deserve the truth!

It’s extraordinary to see this two-tiered system of justice unfolding in America on the Hunter Biden laptop story and the fact that now this congressional committee has unveiled 20 different companies and $10 million from Foreign Nationals, the American people deserve the truth!

And they can tell us the story of two billion dollars given to Jared from Saudi Arabia and hundreds of millions from UAE.

There is no Hunter Biden laptop story. The laptop was abandoned for 6 months before Giuliani got his hands on it making the laptop useless to those desperate for a Biden scandal. Joes dog did indeed bite a Secret Service agent, so they`ll have to go with that "scandal". It`s better than nothing. :)

President Biden is the first president since Dwight Eisenhower to have a child deployed to a combat zone. His late son Beau earned a Bronze Star in Iraq for “meritorious service in a combat zone.” Maj. Beau Biden dedicated his life to the rule of law and upholding the United States as a nation of laws both within and without our borders.

There is no Hunter Biden laptop story. The laptop was abandoned for 6 months before Giuliani got his hands on it making the laptop useless to those desperate for a Biden scandal. Joes dog did indeed bite a Secret Service agent, so they`ll have to go with that "scandal". It`s better than nothing. :)
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha... let it go already idiot. Your not fooling anyone .. you are a no good piece of shit liar.

Biden had a son who served in combat, dipshit. Did Pence's son serve in combat or did he come down with bone spurs?

Denial denial denial.

That is all we ever get out of you Moon Bats.

You supported a fuck up for president and now all you ever do is deny his corruption, failures and dishonesty.

Denial denial denial.

That is all we ever get out of you Moon Bats.

You supported a fuck up for president and now all you ever do is deny his corruption, failures and dishonesty.
Let`s see what a thorough investigation of the Biden family has uncovered. An investigation by the House Oversight and Accountability Chairman, James Comer (R-Ky.) I`ll give you a hint. He found "no evidence that Joe Biden did anything illegally". Maybe you and the other know nothings will stop making asses of yourselves but I`m certainly not counting on it. Denial...denial...denial.:abgg2q.jpg:

Pence is jerk. Can’t stand to listen to his fake ass.
I think Pence thought he was doing the right thing in 2020, I think he made the wrong decision, but people make mistakes.

I have no doubt he did what he thought was right, even if it was wrong.

Forum List

Back