Pence unworthy to be President

Pence former foreign policy adviser has harsh words for his old boss.

Pence has the evidence to clinch it on Trump's coup attempt.
And Pence is not going to lie about it because he knows that baby jesus will never forgive him.
He'll take over from Christie as the anti-Trump star of the circus.

Pence & Krispy are OK with a 1000% Tax on Semiautomatic Firearms and High Capacity Magazines

I commend Pence for his bold new strategy of alienating the 80 million voters who voted for Trump.

What went wrong?
He's bound by his religion and he's committed himself into a position in which he will have to reveal the whole truth against Trump.

He's what the normal right have been denied and he'll take over DeSantis's job as the anti-Trump.

He's bound by his religion and he's committed himself into a position in which he will have to reveal the whole truth against Trump.

He's what the normal right have been denied and he'll take over DeSantis's job as the anti-Trump.
Pence is an honest politician?

Now does this mean you will vote for him or is it just another reason to hate him?

Pence is an honest politician?
No, but he can't lie. He can come close to lying but he will have deniability in his own mind at least. Denial that's good enough for the hardcore Christians.
Now does this mean you will vote for him or is it just another reason to hate him?
I'm a Canadian and I don't vote in your elections. A lot of us were mailed ballots in the last election but I didn't dare use mine.

LOL.....Of the 87 things you might worry about over the course of a day Mike Pence being elected POTUS is not one of them. :laughing0301:

So this is news? None of Donnies MAGAMOB are worthy of the job.

I can't wait to see Milquetoast defeat the Orangutan again.

caspar2.jpg

Last edited:
LOL.....Of the 87 things you might worry about over the course of a day Mike Pence being elected POTUS is not one of them. :laughing0301:
I wouldn't suggest Pence will be elected. Just that he will have a following of Christians that can put him up over DeSantis as the anti-Trump. DeSantis can't claim that title and there's no niche for him as he tries to talk it all back.

The Presidency is above Pence's paygrade. The Peter Principle.

Pence would be the perfect guy to drive your drunk daughter home from the bar. Trustworthy. But he's no President.

He will finish a distant 4th in the primaries ( and not even get mention as a VP option )

Pence would be the perfect guy to drive your drunk daughter home from the bar. Trustworthy. But he's no President.
You get it! Americans are going to start looking for trustworthy and honest.

No, Pence can't do what it takes to be president, but he can encourage all the others to turn anti-Trumps.

As Trump's behaviour comes back to haunt, his remaining support will decline to numbers that will be very troubling for the party.
And then Biden, Trump's best ace in the hole is likely going to vanish.

tRumpers are kinda mad at pence for several reasons, not the least of which is that it looks like he may have flipped on his former boss.
Pence is polling at only 3% which indicates most republicans and independents don't think highly of him.

Forum List

Back