Pence will be going on speaking tour at various megachurches this year, including a stop in DeSantis' backyard of Florida, ahead of possible 2024 bid

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
megachurches got preferential treatment during Covid, that's why i call this The Pence Payback

megachurches got preferential treatment during Covid, that's why i call this The Pence Payback

What do you mean by "preferential treatment"? Churches get the same treatment they are entitled under the constitution, Freedom of Religion, just like they would under any vice president.

What do you mean by "preferential treatment"? Churches get the same treatment they are entitled under the constitution, Freedom of Religion, just like they would under any vice president.
they got covid money, and were not forced to shut down. it was a big media story back in that day

It’s so laughable that Thirty Pence thinks he will get anyone’s vote.

Pence sounds a lot like Romney. Weak and won't fight back, would rather boast about values and principles then fight to them established in policy.

Forum List

Back