Pence's Career is Over

I'm not the one that ran through the halls of the Capitol screaming 'Hang Mike Pence!'

That was your ilk.

As long as you're slinging that "your ilk" crap in my face, I'm going to sling it right back in yours.

In VOLUME, and in quantity.

You fucking asswipes don't even have a hollow stump to stand on.

"My ilk" is going to shove a red hot poker up your worthless ass.

Enjoy.

The same deplorable people the tried to overthrow a lawful election in defiance of the constitution using violence, threats of murder, brutal attacks on cops, and sedition.

No thank you.

Fine. GTFO if you don't like it. Get the fuck out of here. LEAVE.

YOU stupid brainless shitheads had to riot for 8 months over a worthless junkie.

You want to talk about VIOLENCE, you little two bit hypocrite?

FUCK you. And your "ilk".

"..shut up, retardo.....What a worthless scumbag you are......Shit slinging howler monkey......Pull piles of bullshit out of your butt and sling it around........You fucking asswipes don't even have a hollow stump to stand on.....shove a red hot poker up your worthless ass."
"Racist bigot trash scum commie."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See Above:

Making America Great Again: Inarticulate. Incoherent. Histrionic. Shrill. Crudely vulgar. Undereducated. And potty mouthed too. MAGA!!

Welcome to the modern GOP. You've just gotten the tour.

Yeah, your ilk was roaming the hall of the Capitol screaming HANG MIKE PENCE because they loved him so much.

Pence sealed his political fate by choosing the constitution over sedition.

MAGA will not stand for it.
It is Progs demanding changes to the constitution to complete their power. Repal the 17th amendment and if not returning currency to gold and silver backing make the Federal Reserve fiat currency owned by the American people and not private interests. A good start.

I don't go that far, but he has no chance at the presidential nomination. The party faithful hate him too much for not unilaterally overturning the EC results which, again, he had absolutely no authority to do. The electorate as a whole too closely associate him with Trump to be willing to vote for him.
Nobody asked him to overturn the EC results.

BSOverThere.jpg

Oh shut up, retardo.

What a worthless scumbag you are.

Shit slinging howler monkey.

Pull piles of bullshit out of your butt and sling it around.

People like you need to be kept FAR AWAY from the reins of power and responsibility.
The thread is about Pence not you fecal pheliac obsession.

It is Progs demanding changes to the constitution to complete their power. Repal the 17th amendment and if not returning currency to gold and silver backing make the Federal Reserve fiat currency owned by the American people and not private interests. A good start.
In yer wet wild dreams, shall they make you lord and sovereign?

Forum List

Back