Pence's Career is Over

5a882a21dfcb5f60915e68f025335c6b.jpg

:laughing0301:

jkSaj8CdUSsa.jpeg

Tucker interviews one of the darlings of the Dylan Mulvaney wing of the GOP....It doesn't go well for him at all.

"It's not my concern", whether or not "out of context", will haunt him for the rest of his insignificant life.

I don't go that far, but he has no chance at the presidential nomination. The party faithful hate him too much for not unilaterally overturning the EC results which, again, he had absolutely no authority to do. The electorate as a whole too closely associate him with Trump to be willing to vote for him.

Yeah, your ilk was roaming the hall of the Capitol screaming HANG MIKE PENCE because they loved him so much.

Pence sealed his political fate by choosing the constitution over sedition.

MAGA will not stand for it.
Either link to a story proving someone, ANYONE, was convicted for the crime of sedition, or feel free to STFU, you troll POS

I never noticed it starting.
I don't know what made him think he could have any success with the GQP in its present condition.

Anyone not willing to enable and spread the mal-informed paranoia, rage and conspiracy theories of the credulous base has no place in the party right now. Not nationally.

Pence is no one's concern now. He committed political suicide by choosing the constitution.

MAGA will not stand for it. Your ilk literally tried to murder him for that choice.
Oh shut up, retardo.

What a worthless scumbag you are.

Shit slinging howler monkey.

Pull piles of bullshit out of your butt and sling it around.

People like you need to be kept FAR AWAY from the reins of power and responsibility.

Oh shut up, retardo.

What a worthless scumbag you are.

Shit slinging howler monkey.

Pull piles of bullshit out of your butt and sling it around.

People like you need to be kept FAR AWAY from the reins of power and responsibility.

I'm not the one that ran through the halls of the Capitol screaming 'Hang Mike Pence!'

That was your ilk.

The same deplorable people the tried to overthrow a lawful election in defiance of the constitution using violence, threats of murder, brutal attacks on cops, and sedition.

No thank you.

Tucker interviews one of the darlings of the Dylan Mulvaney wing of the GOP....It doesn't go well for him at all.

"It's not my concern", whether or not "out of context", will haunt him for the rest of his insignificant life.

Just all the usual crap with no substance.

Tucker is a Rhino slayer.

Tucker is shitcanned with plummeting ratings on Twitter.

And even those ratings were *wildly* inflated, as they counted anyone who saw more than 2 seconds of his video as a 'viewer'. With Tucker's video starting automatically if you even scrolled past it.

His partnership with a fellow loser like Lake is so perfect.

Forum List

Back