Penelope Cruz another celeb lib bashes Israel calls their action "genocide"

Penelope Cruz is very pretty, so we should take her seriously.

:lol:

If Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem really want to understand what genocide is I suggest they look up the name Auschwitz.
Why do you want people to look up the name Auschwitz?

It was basically a work camp where nothing even close to genocide took place. .... :cool:

Who the heck's Penelope Cruz, and why do I care what she says?

She is an actress, and most of Hollywood doesn't speak up in con of Israel as it can hurt their career, check out who is who is Hollywood and who owns the TV stations. So one must give her credit for speaking the truth of her views.

Who the heck's Penelope Cruz, and why do I care what she says?

She is an actress, and most of Hollywood doesn't speak up in con of Israel as it can hurt their career, check out who is who is Hollywood and who owns the TV stations. So one must give her credit for speaking the truth of her views.

"The truth" ? So you too think Israel is conducting genocide ?

Yup. Auschwitz and others concentration camps killed seven million Jews.

Thats genocide.

"The truth" ? So you too think Israel is conducting genocide ?

Yes.

Maybe then you should take a cue from Rachell Corrie, and head over there and stand up for the Palestinian victims.

Forum List

Back