Pennsylvania Democrat John Fetterman Says He Is Against Voter ID Because “People of Color” are “Less Likely to Have Their ID” (VIDEO)

Wait, let me guess: Black people don't have identification because they don't wear belts, their pants sag, and they keep losing their wallets?

Or if they have ID, they don't carry it so the police won't know their names.

Or they get mugged a lot and muggers keep stealing their wallets and purses.

Or the dog keeps eating their ID cards and driver's licenses. And their homework papers.

Or like that episode of LivePD, when the officer finds drugs in the guy's pocket, "It's not my pants."

Or "ID's are "racist" because they have the name my slave master gave me, not my tribal name."

It's always something.

Last edited:
Voter ID is only one pander from Fetterman.

He also wants to empty the prisons by 1/3. Those poor criminals. So unjustly deprived of their right to kill people.

If people actually don't have an ID, wouldn't the right thing to do be to help them get an ID?
The Voter ID issue just proves once again the Democrat Party violates everyone's Right to Vote with Voter Fraud.

Wait, let me guess: Black people don't have identification because they don't wear belts, their pants sag, and they keep losing their wallets?

Or if they have ID, they don't carry it so the police won't know their names.

Or they get mugged a lot and muggers keep stealing their wallets and purses.

Or the dog keeps eating their ID cards and driver's licenses. And their homework papers.

Or like that episode of LivePD, when the officer finds drugs in the guy's pocket, "It's not my pants."

Or "ID's are "racist" because they have the name my slave master gave me, not my tribal name."

It's always something.
It's always something, all right

always something INSULTING to minorities

more proof it is dimrats who are racist... They are just projecting when they call others that

Fetterman is not just a bad candidate, he is a genuine nut case. Hard to believe people will vote for him just because they are afflicted with TDS.

Fetterman is not just a bad candidate, he is a genuine nut case. Hard to believe people will vote for him just because they are afflicted with TDS.
yeh, for sure...

that idea about having heroin shoot up sites!

and abortion up to the day of birth

what a total freak!

Forum List

Back