Pension Protest in France

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
i think the French got really angry when they found out the retirement age would be 64, two years after the American retirement age at 62. They would never accept working longer than Americans. Just my opinion.

i think the French got really angry when they found out the retirement age would be 64, two years after the American retirement age at 62. They would never accept working longer than Americans. Just my opinion.

The reality is that we can't afford to have a low retirement age, until robots take everything over.
I would say it's a choice between immigration or higher retirement age, but France has both....

The reality is that we can't afford to have a low retirement age, until robots take everything over.
I would say it's a choice between immigration or higher retirement age, but France has both....
CNN said the French protesters believe BlackRock, an American investment company, stole their retirement money. i think The Cabal stole the French people's retirement money.

CNN said the French protesters believe BlackRock, an American investment company, stole their retirement money. i think The Cabal stole the French people's retirement money.

Well, I'd think it was the French govt that stole it, or invested it badly.

Another possibility is The Antichrist could have stolen their pensions. In Conversations With Nostradamus by Dolores Cannon, Nostradamus said The Antichrist wants chaos and knows about The Cabal. Nostradamus said the Antichrist will pull strings behind the scenes, like The Cabal. Nostradamus said The Antichrist will reveal himself to the world. I thought the Antichrist might be in China or Mexico but I believe Nostradamus has him coming from Iran. He would be the third Antichrist, after Napoleon and Hitler.

Not really true
You can start receiving your US Social Security retirement benefits as early as age 62. However, you are entitled to full benefits when you reach your full retirement age. If you delay taking your benefits from your full retirement age up to age 70, your benefit amount will increase.

If you start receiving benefits early, your benefits are reduced a small percent for each month before your full retirement age.

However , that is probably far too complex for many of that tribe to understand .
Simple souls as we have found by repeatedly thrashing them ever since their one 1066 fluke result due to their cheating .

Not really true
You can start receiving your US Social Security retirement benefits as early as age 62. However, you are entitled to full benefits when you reach your full retirement age. If you delay taking your benefits from your full retirement age up to age 70, your benefit amount will increase.

If you start receiving benefits early, your benefits are reduced a small percent for each month before your full retirement age.

However , that is probably far too complex for many of that tribe to understand .
Simple souls as we have found by repeatedly thrashing them ever since their one 1066 fluke result due to their cheating .
You are right. Thank you luiza for your explanation.

Forum List

Back