Pentagon Officers: We Quit if Trump Wins

Trump said invading Iraq would destabilize the region. He said Bush should be impeached for invading Iraq.

Yet he wants to invade Iraq again! To take their oil and give the money to the families of the soldiers who were killed in the first invasion. Because...he loves them.

But...who will give money to the families of the soldiers who will be killed in Trump's second invasion of Iraq?

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result.

They said the same thing about Barry...

Yeah, but under Barry - they were fired. Great Commander-In-Chief....
As under all presidents.

Bull Shit.
Look it up. I knew many who got riffed personally from Nixon to Reagan. And have heard of many more. Nothing new here, but RF likes acting shocked. Pussy.

I have seen "SENIOR COMMANDERS" replaced by one CIC to another - they weren't FIRED - they were allowed to resign. Pussy.

As under all presidents.

Bull Shit.
Look it up. I knew many who got riffed personally from Nixon to Reagan. And have heard of many more. Nothing new here, but RF likes acting shocked. Pussy.

I have seen "SENIOR COMMANDERS" replaced by one CIC to another - they weren't FIRED - they were allowed to resign. Pussy.
Riffed is riffed, pussy. And you made the worthless threat.

As under all presidents.

Bull Shit.

Have you heard about what happened in the USAF Missile defense command? Don't you think some heads should roll over that?

You pulled up that silly list again. :lol: Everyone who ever served as an officer knows you slipped in retirements and Mi-range officers with HYT. :lol:

Hey dumbshit - I didn't insert shit. You have a problem with the list - take it up with the author. Jesus Christ - here come to defenders of Obama. You pussies never quit - do you? You wouldn't know an officer from a non-com. Give men a fucking break.

First - no one in the military can "quit" Officers can resign their commissions. Enlisted men and women must complete their enlistments.

But if that's what they want to do - get the hell out. We don't need you. Just remember this - Obama has called for the resignation of a BOAT LOAD of high ranking officers during his "tyranny"

List Of Military Elite Purged And Fired Under Obama, Compiled By General Paul Vallely, 3-17-14

That's YOUR CIC.....
The majority of military people in the Pentagon are Obama dupes. If Obama decided to stop the elections or if he declared Martial Law they would go along with him like the yes men and boot lickers they are. The whole bunch should be forced to retire and bring back the ones who could and would serve.

First - no one in the military can "quit" Officers can resign their commissions. Enlisted men and women must complete their enlistments.

But if that's what they want to do - get the hell out. We don't need you. Just remember this - Obama has called for the resignation of a BOAT LOAD of high ranking officers during his "tyranny"

List Of Military Elite Purged And Fired Under Obama, Compiled By General Paul Vallely, 3-17-14

That's YOUR CIC.....
The majority of military people in the Pentagon are Obama dupes. If Obama decided to stop the elections or if he declared Martial Law they would go along with him like the yes men and boot lickers they are. The whole bunch should be forced to retire and bring back the ones who could and would serve.

Exactly - The pentagon is the most PC place on the face of the earth - filled with West Point graduates that lick boots. Never seen a day of combat, but they make 0-6 by the time they are 30.

Trump said invading Iraq would destabilize the region. He said Bush should be impeached for invading Iraq.

Yet he wants to invade Iraq again! To take their oil and give the money to the families of the soldiers who were killed in the first invasion. Because...he loves them.

But...who will give money to the families of the soldiers who will be killed in Trump's second invasion of Iraq?

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result.
Except it wouldn't be the same thing twice. If I beat your ass over a girl, I get the girl. Bush ignored the girl

As under all presidents.

Bull Shit.

Have you heard about what happened in the USAF Missile defense command? Don't you think some heads should roll over that?
Where is the USAF missile defense command?

6b16ae91bfec3c5d4195fd77e65637af.jpg

As under all presidents.

Bull Shit.

Where is the USAF missile defense command?

Honestly, it's according to what - and when, you are talking about. It COULD have been when SAC controlled it - or it COULD be Redstone Arsenal - I don't know what the idiot is referring to - hell, I don't think SHE knows what the hell she is referring to...

You pulled up that silly list again. :lol: Everyone who ever served as an officer knows you slipped in retirements and Mi-range officers with HYT. :lol:

Hey dumbshit - I didn't insert shit. You have a problem with the list - take it up with the author. Jesus Christ - here come to defenders of Obama. You pussies never quit - do you? You wouldn't know an officer from a non-com. Give men a fucking break.
If the O-6s and above have less then 30 years they were probably forced to retire.

Forum List

Back