Pentagon Officers: We Quit if Trump Wins

I have never seen so much hatred dumped on the heads of men and women who serve this country as military officers.

This is what we're seeing in Trump's supporters, Trump is bringing all this hatred up to the surface, which is hurled without mercy on anyone who opposes him.

blah blah blah blah

trump has already shown he doesn't know how to be a commander in chief. Our military apparently understands this as well.

What military?

Obama purged all the military and put progressive/left wing dummies in their place.

Military my eye....

All the good ones have been "retired".

Evidence?

oh pleazzzzze....go google "purge of the military by Obama"....

don't you read the news.....:dunno:

Unnamed sources and anecdotal unverified claims promoted by blog sites. It's a sad time in history when this crap passes for journalism.

trump has already shown he doesn't know how to be a commander in chief. Our military apparently understands this as well.

What military?

Obama purged all the military and put progressive/left wing dummies in their place.

Military my eye....

What is YOUR experience with military and how it is run?

What military?

Military my eye....

Evidence?

oh pleazzzzze....go google "purge of the military by Obama"....

don't you read the news.....:dunno:
So, you apparently know nothing about the military except what RW sources want you to know...I've seen that list...they cram everyone in there who has left for a variety of reasons from retired, to RIF'd (look it up) to fired for something that happened under their watch...which is how it had been done forever. They just threw the whole list at you and you swallowed it hook, line, & sinker. :lol:

What military?

Military my eye....

Evidence?
Why Are Dozens Of High Ranking Officers Being Purged From The U.S. Military?

List Of Military Elite Purged And Fired Under Obama, Compiled By General Paul Vallely, 3-17-14

Just read up on that which we all already know.

What military?

Military my eye....

Smart ass..

are you going to ask every single poster in this thread the same question?

or just me? People can not give opinions about what is happening in the world?

total smart ass :smartass:.

Despite Trump being a rich boy draft-dodger, he'd change the ROEs back to where we can ambush instead of having to wait until we're shot at. He'd buy new equipment and weaponry whether we can afford it or not (we can't thanks to Barry's $10T in added debt), and he'd straighten out the VA. Besides, any senior officer still standing after the carnage of the last 7 years, probably ain't worth his weight in MREs.

What military?

Military my eye....

Evidence?

List Of Military Elite Purged And Fired Under Obama, Compiled By General Paul Vallely, 3-17-14

Thank you. :thup:

What military?

Military my eye....

As one who benefits from what the military is tasked to do I am a very keen interest in what occurs there. As taxpayer whop supports the military I have a right to question and then have an opinion. While you may enjoy what Obama has done to a once proud military I am appalled at his lack of experience and how he weakened this country and lied about how he was not going to cut funds to the military.

What military?

Military my eye....

Evidence?

Thank you. :thup:
My pleasure !:2up:

Despite Trump being a rich boy draft-dodger, he'd change the ROEs back to where we can ambush instead of having to wait until we're shot at. He'd buy new equipment and weaponry whether we can afford it or not (we can't thanks to Barry's $10T in added debt), and he'd straighten out the VA. Besides, any senior officer still standing after the carnage of the last 7 years, probably ain't worth his weight in MREs.
Do you have a link to support any of that?

How well have "Pentagon officers" performed in the last ten years? Maybe it would save Trump a lot of work if he could start with a clean slate. If there was one mistake George W. Bush made when he was elected it was not firing every useless drone in the FBI and the CIA but he was under the assumption, like lots of other presidents before him, that the federal government is an employment agency.

Forum List

Back