Pentagon Officers: We Quit if Trump Wins

trump has already shown he doesn't know how to be a commander in chief. Our military apparently understands this as well.

What military?

Obama purged all the military and put progressive/left wing dummies in their place.

Military my eye....

All the good ones have been "retired".
What is YOUR experience with military and how it is run?
As one who benefits from what the military is tasked to do I am a very keen interest in what occurs there. As taxpayer whop supports the military I have a right to question and then have an opinion. While you may enjoy what Obama has done to a once proud military I am appalled at his lack of experience and how he weakened this country and lied about how he was not going to cut funds to the military.
Interesting...you have links to back up your comments on 1. he weakened this country and 2. he lied about he was not going to cut funds to the military.....right?

There is one anonymous quote. I doubt there will be any resignations in protest.

An officer with 17 years is going quit? If he does, he's too stupid to be in the service.

trump has already shown he doesn't know how to be a commander in chief. Our military apparently understands this as well.

What military?

Obama purged all the military and put progressive/left wing dummies in their place.

Military my eye....

As one who benefits from what the military is tasked to do I am a very keen interest in what occurs there. As taxpayer whop supports the military I have a right to question and then have an opinion. While you

What military?

Military my eye....

As one who benefits from what the military is tasked to do I am a very keen interest in what occurs there. As taxpayer whop supports the military I have a right to question and then have an opinion. While you may enjoy what Obama has done to a once proud military I am appalled at his lack of experience and how he weakened this country and lied about how he was not going to cut funds to the military.
Interesting...you have links to back up your comments on 1. he weakened this country and 2. he lied about he was not going to cut funds to the military.....right?

Thick as a brick you are woman!

oh well....

My brother was a submarine officer in the Navy.

Two great-grand uncles were Navy pilots in World War II.

A grand-uncle served as an officer in the U.S.S. Vincennes, which sunk during the Battle of Savo Island during World War II. He did not survive.

My father-in-law served in the Air Force as a fireman.

My brother-in-law served in the Air Force as a fireman, and now works as a civilian fireman for the Air Force.

And none of these family connections have come back from the dead to tell me what Trump intends to do with the military if he is elected Commander-in-Chief.

So stop with the bullshit "I'm a vet, so I'm entitled to an opinion and you're not."

The fact that so many high level officers plan to resign if Trump is elected would alarm anyone who is not a Trump supporter.

But Trump supporters are a new kind of voter. They follow their leader in hurling contempt and disrespect at everyone who doesn't like Trump, including conservatives who are trying to get through your thick skulls with the information that Trump is not a conservative, and he will be a disaster if elected President.

Vets and military retires have the Army, Navy and Air Force times, Military.com and a host of other periodicals and information sources. Retirees especially, keep up with military news. There's a lot of information and knowledge in those old gray heads.

The fact that so many high level officers plan to resign if Trump is elected would alarm anyone who is not a Trump supporter.

But Trump supporters are a new kind of voter. They follow their leader in hurling contempt and disrespect at everyone who doesn't like Trump, including conservatives who are trying to get through your thick skulls with the information that Trump is not a conservative, and he will be a disaster if elected President.

So many? I only saw one anonymous quote, from a Liberal blog

Do you have any real evidence?

Trump is a sociopath, just like Obama and Clinton. We need to elect a President who is not a sociopath.

Forum List

Back