Pentagon Officers: We Quit if Trump Wins

0674c9bad32a7904ff441e6f1163bb1f.jpg

Bull Shit.
Look it up. I knew many who got riffed personally from Nixon to Reagan. And have heard of many more. Nothing new here, but RF likes acting shocked. Pussy.

I have seen "SENIOR COMMANDERS" replaced by one CIC to another - they weren't FIRED - they were allowed to resign. Pussy.
Have you heard about what happened in the USAF Missile defense command? Don't you think some heads should roll over that?
Where is the USAF missile defense command?

Honestly, it's according to what - and when, you are talking about. It COULD have been when SAC controlled it - or it COULD be Redstone Arsenal - I don't know what the idiot is referring to - hell, I don't think SHE knows what the hell she is referring to...
That was my point. I used to manage the missile officer crew force at SAC HQ from 71-74...then on to AFMPC. I know about missile duty.

Look it up. I knew many who got riffed personally from Nixon to Reagan. And have heard of many more. Nothing new here, but RF likes acting shocked. Pussy.

I have seen "SENIOR COMMANDERS" replaced by one CIC to another - they weren't FIRED - they were allowed to resign. Pussy.
Have you heard about what happened in the USAF Missile defense command? Don't you think some heads should roll over that?

Honestly, it's according to what - and when, you are talking about. It COULD have been when SAC controlled it - or it COULD be Redstone Arsenal - I don't know what the idiot is referring to - hell, I don't think SHE knows what the hell she is referring to...
That was my point. I used to manage the missile officer crew force at SAC HQ from 71-74...then on to AFMPC. I know about missile duty.

That's what I couldn't understand about her. She was as vague as possible - probably par for the course for her, though.

That's what I couldn't understand about her. She was as vague as possible - probably par for the course for her, though.

So all of the sudden, a leftist who has whined about the military, insists we have to listen to military people, who fight PC wars for Obama?

OK, next up, lol!

First - no one in the military can "quit" Officers can resign their commissions. Enlisted men and women must complete their enlistments.

But if that's what they want to do - get the hell out. We don't need you. Just remember this - Obama has called for the resignation of a BOAT LOAD of high ranking officers during his "tyranny"

List Of Military Elite Purged And Fired Under Obama, Compiled By General Paul Vallely, 3-17-14

That's YOUR CIC.....
The majority of military people in the Pentagon are Obama dupes. If Obama decided to stop the elections or if he declared Martial Law they would go along with him like the yes men and boot lickers they are. The whole bunch should be forced to retire and bring back the ones who could and would serve.

BINGO!

I agree with you! :thup:

If the Obama dupes/fools want to quit GOOD RIDDANCE TRAITORS!

Close the door when you leave! ;)

First - no one in the military can "quit" Officers can resign their commissions. Enlisted men and women must complete their enlistments.

But if that's what they want to do - get the hell out. We don't need you. Just remember this - Obama has called for the resignation of a BOAT LOAD of high ranking officers during his "tyranny"

List Of Military Elite Purged And Fired Under Obama, Compiled By General Paul Vallely, 3-17-14

That's YOUR CIC.....

And what do ya want to bet those crying are Barrys hand picked assholes.

They said the same thing about Barry...

Yeah, but under Barry - they were fired. Great Commander-In-Chief....
You pulled up that silly list again. :lol: Everyone who ever served as an officer knows you slipped in retirements and Mi-range officers with HYT. :lol:

Hey dumbshit - I didn't insert shit. You have a problem with the list - take it up with the author. Jesus Christ - here come to defenders of Obama. You pussies never quit - do you? You wouldn't know an officer from a non-com. Give men a fucking break.
funny how you can post a list as proof of something and then deny you should have to defend it's veracity.

trump has already shown he doesn't know how to be a commander in chief. Our military apparently understands this as well.

I have never seen so much hatred dumped on the heads of men and women who serve this country as military officers.

This is what we're seeing in Trump's supporters, Trump is bringing all this hatred up to the surface, which is hurled without mercy on anyone who opposes him.

trump has already shown he doesn't know how to be a commander in chief. Our military apparently understands this as well.

What military?

Obama purged all the military and put progressive/left wing dummies in their place.

Military my eye....

All the good ones have been "retired".

Who needs them! I'm sure there are plenty of experienced lower officers just waiting to take their place.

Forum List

Back