Pentagon Officers: We Quit if Trump Wins

Obama is the one who has turned it into a laughingstock, not us. What good is a military staffed with homosexuals and transgenders whose primary mission is fighting global warming?

Just typing that makes me laugh out loud.

Barry wants to turn us into Eurocucks. Like they're really gonna fight when shit hits the fan.

2sbpelx.jpg

Why didn't they bring their knitting?

Obama is the one who has turned it into a laughingstock, not us. What good is a military staffed with homosexuals and transgenders whose primary mission is fighting global warming?

Just typing that makes me laugh out loud.

Barry wants to turn us into Eurocucks. Like they're really gonna fight when shit hits the fan.

2sbpelx.jpg

Why didn't they bring their knitting?

Probably because they don't even know how to knit.

Right-wing propaganda certainly works on right-wingers.

Jesus you poor souls, stop listening to the mindless rubes who feed you this crap through the radio and on television every day.

I honestly feel sorry for you people. The US military is second to none on all fronts. NONE.
But isn't it nice that the military's primary goal now is fighting GLOBAL WARMING????
View attachment 64665

You poor things. You vomit memes like you are getting over a 3 day bender.

The Pentagon itself sees the seas rising and HAS to live in reality because many of its bases are at sea level.

See? I'm sure you don't, it takes open eyes and open minds. The US military is the best fighting force on Earth by a magnitude of ten. But you cons sit and cower in your basement, its what you do best.

Jesus you poor souls, stop listening to the mindless rubes who feed you this crap through the radio and on television every day.

I honestly feel sorry for you people. The US military is second to none on all fronts. NONE.
But isn't it nice that the military's primary goal now is fighting GLOBAL WARMING????
View attachment 64665

The Pentagon itself sees the seas rising and HAS to live in reality because many of its bases are at sea level.

See? I'm sure you don't, it takes open eyes and open minds. The US military is the best fighting force on Earth by a magnitude of ten. But you cons sit and cower in your basement, its what you do best.
Unfortunately, before Obama it was 20 times better than any other.

View attachment 64665

Well according to the voices right.

View attachment 64665

Would you be referring to that "sea level rise" that Al Gore said would already have New York under water???

God, I just LOVE your fake science!!!!

View attachment 64665

Right. And your magnitude of 10 came from... ?

View attachment 64665

Obama has been an absolute disaster for the military. There's simply no disputing that.

View attachment 64665

Obama has been an absolute disaster for the military. There's simply no disputing that.
please, tell us how

Does anyone even know what a 'Pentagon Officer' is? These people sound like unprofessional dipshits. It's probably time for them to go anyway. Taxpayers deserve better.

Forum List

Back