🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pentagon says that we would lose a war with China by 2030.

no--you did not...hahahhahaha
Iraq violated the cease fire by hindering inspectors
..do you not know what a cease fire means?

Um, no, they didn't. They were completely cooperating, and Bush ordered an invasion anyway.

Hey, did we ever find those WMD's?

also---we did not START that war/wars--saddam did

A war between Saddam and the corrupt child-molesting Emir of Kuwait wasn't any of our business. Until Exxon and the Zionists decided it was.

no--you did not...hahahhahaha
Iraq violated the cease fire by hindering inspectors
..do you not know what a cease fire means?

Um, no, they didn't. They were completely cooperating, and Bush ordered an invasion anyway.

Hey, did we ever find those WMD's?

also---we did not START that war/wars--saddam did

A war between Saddam and the corrupt child-molesting Emir of Kuwait wasn't any of our business. Until Exxon and the Zionists decided it was.
another major fk up by you..Joe, I've noticed you babble and bullshit a lot
from LEFTISTS CNN!!!!
here--the UN says so--this isn't the US:
''''September 6, 1991 - Iraq blocks the use of helicopters by UNSCOM teams.
September 21-30, 1991 - IAEA inspectors discover documents relating to Iraq's nuclear weapons program. Iraqi officials prevent the inspectors from leaving the site for four days'''

seven?? that's very odd......usually it's an even number..
?????are you lying ?
I did five years, because I signed up for four years and then extended another year to get some additional training.
..yes I did about 7.8..I re-upped before my first was over...but, like I said, that's unusual ...and it's unusual for someone to do 1 more year...and more do not reenlist than reenlist
Really?

Year extensions were really common when I was in. A lot of people use them to get orders.
....there are about 180,000 in the USMC...and they HOPE to see 6000 re-enlistments = NOT common
And?

?????are you lying ?
I did five years, because I signed up for four years and then extended another year to get some additional training.
..yes I did about 7.8..I re-upped before my first was over...but, like I said, that's unusual ...and it's unusual for someone to do 1 more year...and more do not reenlist than reenlist
Really?

Year extensions were really common when I was in. A lot of people use them to get orders.
....there are about 180,000 in the USMC...and they HOPE to see 6000 re-enlistments = NOT common
And?
it's right THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
= = NOT common

from LEFTISTS CNN!!!!

That was 1998. In 2003, they were cooperating, because they didn't want to get invaded. But Exxon and the Jews wanted their war, and they got their war.

from LEFTISTS CNN!!!!

That was 1998. In 2003, they were cooperating, because they didn't want to get invaded. But Exxon and the Jews wanted their war, and they got their war.
hahhahahahahhahaahah..so they were not cooperating--then they were= hahahahahahah--silly

?????are you lying ?
Really?

And?
= = NOT common
Never said it was - said they were common when I was in. Nor did I refer to just one fourth of the armed services. But go on and bloviate.

?????are you lying ?
Really?

And?
= = NOT common
Never said it was - said they were common when I was in. Nor did I refer to just one fourth of the armed services. But go on and bloviate.
USMC reenlistment rate varies between 30-40% based on the number of Marines deployed and with dependents. It's not 3000!

hahhahahahahhahaahah..so they were not cooperating--then they were= hahahahahahah--silly

Um, yeah. You don't go to war over weapons that don't exist when they WERE cooperating.

5000 dead Americans, and what do we have to show for it? Iran now controls Iraq AND Syria.

Um, yeah. You don't go to war over weapons that don't exist when they WERE cooperating.

5000 dead Americans, and what do we have to show for it? Iran now controls Iraq AND Syria.
Hans Blix and his team inspected 700 sites "and in no case did we find weapons of mass destruction".

Hans Blix and his team inspected 700 sites "and in no case did we find weapons of mass destruction".
.....doesn't matter ..they violated the cease fire and HINDERED the inspectors from inspecting--the Iraqis didn't let them find them

?????are you lying ?
Really?

And?
= = NOT common
....yes, you said they were common...you sound just like an idiot = contradicting yourself
..I just linked how they are NOT common..you claimed they were--where is your PROOF?..no proof and you are WRONG

your qiote:
''''Year extensions were really common when I was in. A lot of people use them to get orders.''''

.....doesn't matter ..they violated the cease fire and HINDERED the inspectors from inspecting--the Iraqis didn't let them find them
Blix`s team was given access to every site and every chemical engineer and scientist they asked to see. We attacked them because they were dark skinned Muslims without a military to fight back. It had nothing to do with a cease fire. Manson`s prosecutor called it Murder 2 at the minimum and Bugliosi successfully prosecuted 102 of the 103 felony cases he was given. No WMDs and no mobile weapons labs were found. End of story.

Blix`s team was given access to every site and every chemical engineer and scientist they asked to see. We attacked them because they were dark skinned Muslims without a military to fight back. It had nothing to do with a cease fire. Manson`s prosecutor called it Murder 2 at the minimum and Bugliosi successfully prosecuted 102 of the 103 felony cases he was given. No WMDs and no mobile weapons labs were found. End of story.
murder----hahahahahah--you are out of your mind
..I've already posted a link of how they hindered inspectors--you can't deny it

murder----hahahahahah--you are out of your mind
..I've already posted a link of how they hindered inspectors--you can't deny it
You understand the law better than legendary prosecutor Vincent Bugliosi? You should quit while you`re behind. If we can sue China for having bats perhaps Iraq can sue us for wrecking their country and killing at least 100,000 innocent people.

You understand the law better than legendary prosecutor Vincent Bugliosi?
You understand the law better than legendary prosecutor Vincent Bugliosi?
HINDERED the inspectors--that's all there is to it
you can sue ANYONE for ANYTHING--doesn't mean you will win
hahahahhahaha

?????are you lying ?
Really?

And?
= = NOT common
....yes, you said they were common...you sound just like an idiot = contradicting yourself
..I just linked how they are NOT common..you claimed they were--where is your PROOF?..no proof and you are WRONG

your qiote:
''''Year extensions were really common when I was in. A lot of people use them to get orders.''''
Uh huh, tell us more.

?????are you lying ?
Really?

And?
= = NOT common

your qiote:
Uh huh, tell us more.

I enlisted in the Nuclear Field program. When I made E-4, I was required to extend one year. Had I attended Nuclear Power School, that would have been anther year extension for a total 6-year enlistment, but I received an NROTC scholarship instead. Why do you think he would be wrong about something like that?

Forum List

Back