people do the craziest things for ------CHICKEN

Well, it's not just people with guns. Some rapper was offering to sell them on Instagram for 1,000 bucks each.

Ditch the lines -- Quavo is selling Popeyes chicken sandwiches for $1,000 each - CNN

(CNN)From waiting in hour-long lines to hitting up multiple restaurants -- people are going to extreme lengths to find a Popeyes chicken sandwich.

But fear not. Rapper Quavo, of the group Migos, is ready to save the day and make our chicken sandwich dreams come true.
"I heard y'all boys was looking for them, they sold out everywhere," he said in an Instagram video, while opening his trunk. "I got them thangs going for $1,000 a chicken."

Quavo is, of course, joking -- but he might be onto something.
Popeyes first announced their new chicken sandwich on Twitter earlier this month, and Black Twitter was all over it, with the sandwich dominating discussions. The hype spread, and soon we were dealing with an all-out brand war between Popeyes, Chick-fil-A and Wendy's -- all vying for the chicken sandwich throne. This led to even more hype, with restaurants reporting that they'd sold out of the sandwich.

And, you know, while 1,000 dollars is way too much for a chicken sandwich, just like people are willing to pay for scalped tickets, I'm pretty sure if you stood outside of a Popeye's that was sold out and you had several to sell, you could probably get 20 bucks each for them. Yeah, desperate people can be that stupid.

It ain't about sandwiches. It's a dress rehearsal for anarchy. Wait until Trump's second inauguration and see what happens.

Wow, did any of them employees ever once try to get the license plate number of the vehicle that girl took off in?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

And, you know, while 1,000 dollars is way too much for a chicken sandwich, just like people are willing to pay for scalped tickets, I'm pretty sure if you stood outside of a Popeye's that was sold out and you had several to sell, you could probably get 20 bucks each for them. Yeah, desperate people can be that stupid.
Didn't you mean "get your ass killed for them?"

Tennis shoes or chicken you is a dead man.

Well, it's not just people with guns. Some rapper was offering to sell them on Instagram for 1,000 bucks each.

Ditch the lines -- Quavo is selling Popeyes chicken sandwiches for $1,000 each - CNN

(CNN)From waiting in hour-long lines to hitting up multiple restaurants -- people are going to extreme lengths to find a Popeyes chicken sandwich.

But fear not. Rapper Quavo, of the group Migos, is ready to save the day and make our chicken sandwich dreams come true.
"I heard y'all boys was looking for them, they sold out everywhere," he said in an Instagram video, while opening his trunk. "I got them thangs going for $1,000 a chicken."

Quavo is, of course, joking -- but he might be onto something.
Popeyes first announced their new chicken sandwich on Twitter earlier this month, and Black Twitter was all over it, with the sandwich dominating discussions. The hype spread, and soon we were dealing with an all-out brand war between Popeyes, Chick-fil-A and Wendy's -- all vying for the chicken sandwich throne. This led to even more hype, with restaurants reporting that they'd sold out of the sandwich.

That raid at the Mississippi Chicken plant caused a chicken sandwich shortage nationwide. Y'all can Blame President Trump if you want! Houston Popeyes: We're sorry for the inconvenience we are all out of The Very popular over hyped Chicken Sandwich you stood in line for 2 hrs. to not even taste! Have a nice day! LMFAO people are really stupid and dangerous when pursuing chicken samiches!

Forum List

Back