People Hate It When A Christian Can Dance Good!

Boss

Take a Memo:
Apr 21, 2012
Birmingham, AL
Sadie Robertson, the 17-year-old daughter of Duck Dynasty's CEO.

So, there is the routine, and I will post this next video which is longer, it shows the judges reactions. They all loved it, but the way everyone was so fascinated that this young Christian girl was out there "gyrating her hips" as one judge put it.

As the video began to go viral, it seemed to be a consensus among the anti-religious that she had committed some sort of sin worthy of a good stoning, at least. What gives, Kurshtuns? Doesn't the Bible condemn these carnal displays of the flesh and such? Are you all a bunch of hypocrites? Hmmm?

Since I am not one of them, I can't really speak for the Christians, but reading some of their comments today about this performance have impressed me in their handling of it. Much to the surprise of liberal nutters, the average Christian is fine with her performance and thinks she is awesome. So now, I am kind of confused by this, WHO are the fuddy-duddies who don't want anyone to have any fun? Who are the intolerant ones?

Using your underage daughter to prove a political point? Anyone else have a problem with that?

People Hate It When A Christian Can Dance Good!

oh-please.jpg

Both of Sadie's performances have been off the charts. I was just blown away. She's a natural. Never danced before but damn she nailed both routines.

Now Len was a bit pissed off with Mark from what I could tell on the you tube clip because the week two routine was supposed to be a jazz routine but he decided to throw the country moves in but even Mr. Picky gave her a 7.

YAY! One heck of a kid. Go Sadie! Little Duck Dynamo!

Sadie Robertson, the 17-year-old daughter of Duck Dynasty's CEO.

So, there is the routine, and I will post this next video which is longer, it shows the judges reactions. They all loved it, but the way everyone was so fascinated that this young Christian girl was out there "gyrating her hips" as one judge put it.

As the video began to go viral, it seemed to be a consensus among the anti-religious that she had committed some sort of sin worthy of a good stoning, at least. What gives, Kurshtuns? Doesn't the Bible condemn these carnal displays of the flesh and such? Are you all a bunch of hypocrites? Hmmm?

Since I am not one of them, I can't really speak for the Christians, but reading some of their comments today about this performance have impressed me in their handling of it. Much to the surprise of liberal nutters, the average Christian is fine with her performance and thinks she is awesome. So now, I am kind of confused by this, WHO are the fuddy-duddies who don't want anyone to have any fun? Who are the intolerant ones?

Only Christian denominations that I know that forbid dancing are Jehovah Witnesses, Amish, Hutterites, heavy duty Mennos (up my way) and some Baptist and Evangelicals.

Most are cool with dancing as long as it's not with a pole and strobe lights.

:lol:

More accurately Boss, most people don't care that she's Christian, but rather just how good a dancer she is. It's a dance competition. Me personally, I don't give a crap whether she's as good as cinemas greatest dancers, or can't dance a bit.

Using your underage daughter to prove a political point? Anyone else have a problem with that?

She's damn lucky he didn't marry her off at 14 to some adult man.

Or did he?

They're not christians. They're scum who found a profitable lie.

She's 17? Why ain't her Daddy done gone and got her married and pregnant, sheeeet, she's gonna be an old maid soon...

Forum List

Back