People Hate It When A Christian Can Dance Good!

Yep.

Again, I'm kind of miffed by this, to be honest. I thought it was the crazy uptight Christians who were the intolerant ones. The Christians I've heard from are cool with it. They love Sadie and know she's a good Christian girl (and role model) and this is simply performing dance. I think as long as she doesn't start twerking on a pole, she's okay with the Christians.

I spent a lot of time reading comments today from the various postings of the video and such. What amazes me is how many Liberals are Old Testament fundamentalists. Some were quoting Deuteronomy.

Using your underage daughter to prove a political point? Anyone else have a problem with that?

17 isn't exactly "underage". It's the age of consent in most states.

But why let the facts disrupt your hatred or your stupidity.

Is this kid really a Christian or does she hate gays and blacks like some of her family members?

Who of her family members has expressed such a thing?
Her grandpa once accused black people of being happy. And, he said that he couldn't understand why a man's anus was preferable to a woman's vagina. That's enough for liberals to find hate speech.

Sadie Robertson, the 17-year-old daughter of Duck Dynasty's CEO.

So, there is the routine, and I will post this next video which is longer, it shows the judges reactions. They all loved it, but the way everyone was so fascinated that this young Christian girl was out there "gyrating her hips" as one judge put it.

As the video began to go viral, it seemed to be a consensus among the anti-religious that she had committed some sort of sin worthy of a good stoning, at least. What gives, Kurshtuns? Doesn't the Bible condemn these carnal displays of the flesh and such? Are you all a bunch of hypocrites? Hmmm?

Since I am not one of them, I can't really speak for the Christians, but reading some of their comments today about this performance have impressed me in their handling of it. Much to the surprise of liberal nutters, the average Christian is fine with her performance and thinks she is awesome. So now, I am kind of confused by this, WHO are the fuddy-duddies who don't want anyone to have any fun? Who are the intolerant ones?

Why's her religious faith even part of the discussion about her performance? Was she lugging a big wooden cross with her or something? :)

Is this kid really a Christian or does she hate gays and blacks like some of her family members?

Her grandpa once accused black people of being happy. And, he said that he couldn't understand why a man's anus was preferable to a woman's vagina. That's enough for liberals to find hate speech.

If you study just a little bit about vaginas, why some prefer the anus will be easier to understand. :) The white goop in there isn't your own semen fellas, it's a bacterial soup. If that doesn't keep you from going down you're grosser than I am. :)

Yep.

Again, I'm kind of miffed by this, to be honest. I thought it was the crazy uptight Christians who were the intolerant ones. The Christians I've heard from are cool with it. They love Sadie and know she's a good Christian girl (and role model) and this is simply performing dance. I think as long as she doesn't start twerking on a pole, she's okay with the Christians.

I spent a lot of time reading comments today from the various postings of the video and such. What amazes me is how many Liberals are Old Testament fundamentalists. Some were quoting Deuteronomy.

I'm an old testament fundamentalist.....

2 Samuel 6:14
Wearing a linen ephod, David was dancing before the LORD with all his might

Judges 21:23
While the young women were dancing

Wait wait.... you mean people DANCED IN THE BIBLE?!?!? Gasp.......

I know what you mean though.... the crazy people "Dancing is of the da devil!". I don't know where those people came from, but they certainly didn't come from the Bible... old testament or not.

If you study just a little bit about vaginas, why some prefer the anus will be easier to understand. :) The white goop in there isn't your own semen fellas, it's a bacterial soup. If that doesn't keep you from going down you're grosser than I am. :)

Good lord. You really don't divert from that topic, do you?

I thought she danced very well. Was she the best? No, but she was hardly the worst.

She's cute, but she's not a good dancer. My 12 year old daughter is better, and she's not a great dancer, either. I don't think I'd be crazy about my daughter doing the hayseed dance, but meh.

Forum List

Back