People Hate It When A Christian Can Dance Good!

Dance well.
I'm not sure how someone could 'dance good.' Maybe a dancing crime fighter?

Using your underage daughter to prove a political point? Anyone else have a problem with that?
She's damn lucky he didn't marry her off at 14 to some adult man.

Or did he?

They're not christians. They're scum who found a profitable lie.

Rdean.... Luddly just posted this thread....

Prayer Baby Drowns In Baptism Tank

So let me get this straight..... Girl dancing.... to show Christians can dance.... that's terrible.

But laughing at a 22 month old baby drowned in a baptismal, to mock Christians..... that's good?

Using a 17 year old dancing to make a point is bad.... Using a drowned infant to mock people is good.

What's not to like? A 17 year old pretty girl dancing . She's in the prime of her beauty. She seems to have a personality that shines on camera and she's not a klutz on the dance floor. That's all going to count for a whole lot more than dancing talent.

Interesting that they count her as a "star:" - I knew that they usually went for B and C list stars but where is she on the scale. I don't watch Duck Dynasty, so how big of a presence is she non that show?

Jesus was a good dancer
fsd909844.gif
See what 6 years of tap dancing will do?
The pic is him dancing a little soft shoe on salt..
Well he did turn water into wine.

Republicans can turn policy into whine.

Using your underage daughter to prove a political point? Anyone else have a problem with that?

Or did he?

So let me get this straight..... Girl dancing.... to show Christians can dance.... that's terrible.

But laughing at a 22 month old baby drowned in a baptismal, to mock Christians..... that's good?

Using a 17 year old dancing to make a point is bad.... Using a drowned infant to mock people is good.

I missed the laughing part. Did that come from wishful thinking or delusion?

Southern Baptists forbid dancing.
Yep, when I Iived in Moore, Ok. They would not allow dancing at proms until 1977... they would protest rock concerts burning the albums of the groups in concert..
Where I grew up, in the South, we had banquets instead of proms. My class had both. Of course only non-Baptists would attend the prom.

Or did he?

I missed the laughing part. Did that come from wishful thinking or delusion?

He said.... and I quote:

"What?

No platitudes?

So, which god decided to kill this baby?"

That is clearly him mocking and laughing at Christians. If I said that about your infant child, you would take it no other way, and you know it. Don't even try and lie.

Yep, when I Iived in Moore, Ok. They would not allow dancing at proms until 1977... they would protest rock concerts burning the albums of the groups in concert..
Where I grew up, in the South, we had banquets instead of proms. My class had both. Of course only non-Baptists would attend the prom.

Guys... I agree with you. The problem is, you are painting all Christians with a broad brush.

Look at Luddly. He mocked Christians over the accidental death of a 22 month old. Should I paint all non-Christians as laughing at infants dying?

If I painted all of you with that broad brush, you would rightly consider that to be judgmental and wrong.

Not all Christians think that 'dancing' is evil. I don't get it. I never have. I grew up in a Church the preached movies were all evil. The pastor even said we were not to go to 'Passion of the Christ' movie.

The thing is, the people that are that nutz, are not watching dancing with the Stars. But you seem to be to paint the rest of us, as being like those people. We're not.

I certainly hope you don't go around using the death of 22 month old infants, to mock Christians like Luddly. But I don't assume you do, like you seem to be assume we're all against Dancing.

I have no problem with dancing. I wish more Christians would dance!

What's not to like? A 17 year old pretty girl dancing . She's in the prime of her beauty. She seems to have a personality that shines on camera and she's not a klutz on the dance floor. That's all going to count for a whole lot more than dancing talent.

Interesting that they count her as a "star:" - I knew that they usually went for B and C list stars but where is she on the scale. I don't watch Duck Dynasty, so how big of a presence is she non that show?
Tommy Chong is on it also.

He must float over the dancer floor, light as can be on a cloud of funny smelling smoke.

He must float over the dancer floor, light as can be on a cloud of funny smelling smoke.
Cheech and Chong work out at the gym regularly and probably smoke before leaving...

Or did he?

What is this bullshit with using a 17 year old to make a point? I can't figure out how rdean even came up with that.

The Robertsons are highly successful and Sadie's very popular on the show Duck Dynasty.

Makes sense that the Dancing with the Stars people invited her to participate. It will rock their ratings.

Sadie's there to dance and compete like every other contestant.

Sheesh.

Sadie's got a huge younger audience fan base from Duck Dynasty. And I can personally attest she's been in many a hysterical episode.Personal fave was her uncle, her dad and Uncle Si trying to teach her to drive. Too funny.

Makes sense that picking a young person with that large a following can't but help the ratings for DWTS.

Last edited:

Guys... I agree with you. The problem is, you are painting all Christians with a broad brush.

Look at Luddly. He mocked Christians over the accidental death of a 22 month old. Should I paint all non-Christians as laughing at infants dying?

If I painted all of you with that broad brush, you would rightly consider that to be judgmental and wrong.

Not all Christians think that 'dancing' is evil. I don't get it. I never have. I grew up in a Church the preached movies were all evil. The pastor even said we were not to go to 'Passion of the Christ' movie.

The thing is, the people that are that nutz, are not watching dancing with the Stars. But you seem to be to paint the rest of us, as being like those people. We're not.

I certainly hope you don't go around using the death of 22 month old infants, to mock Christians like Luddly. But I don't assume you do, like you seem to be assume we're all against Dancing.

I have no problem with dancing. I wish more Christians would dance!
Notice we two only used real time personal experiences with a certain sect of Christians and didn't involve the Pope. If we had we would have had to genuflect or pay royalties..in the form of a tithe....

Or did he?

What is this bullshit with using a 17 year old to make a point? I can't figure out how rdean even came up with that.

The Robertsons are highly successful and Sadie's very popular on the show Duck Dynasty.

Makes sense that the Dancing with the Stars people invited her to participate. It will rock their ratings.

Sheesh.
If she is that popular, why did they wait so long to get her on the show?

Or did he?

Sheesh.
If she is that popular, why did they wait so long to get her on the show?

Maybe they tried and she couldn't do it? Maybe the show schedule conflicted, or maybe she went on a mission trip with her church, or maybe her dad said after you turn 17? First you question if she had enough star power to be on the show, then you want to know why she wasn't on the show earlier. Sounds like you are simply trying to find some fault, some little niggly thing you can criticize.

Is this kid really a Christian or does she hate gays and blacks like some of her family members?

Forum List

Back