PEOPLE I IGNORE

It's my understanding the list for me is quite comprehensive. Don't win to many popularity contest. :badgrin:

-Geaux

I just want to know what is the benefit of following people...
Other than stroking their egos.... ?
It's not like I get notifications of their posts or anything...
Anyone??

I don't ignore anyone, even the most common idiots. You miss a lot of laughs that way.

I just want to know what is the benefit of following people...
Other than stroking their egos.... ?
It's not like I get notifications of their posts or anything...
Anyone??
You are a follower. Lol

Yeah well, I'm really not... so I guess I will "un-follow" everyone!
But I'm obviously not a leader either! :)

I ignore quite a few people, those who insist on insulting people all the time, those who are just plain trolls (usually they insult anyway). It helps me to stay on track, i don't come on here to get into silly pathetic fights with people, i come to use my brain.

I don't ignore anyone, even the most common idiots. You miss a lot of laughs that way.
…I don't either… I do not have to bite on the lure. See what the fuck they are mumbling and just ignore them by not answering.

I ignore quite a few people, those who insist on insulting people all the time, those who are just plain trolls (usually they insult anyway). It helps me to stay on track, i don't come on here to get into silly pathetic fights with people, i come to use my brain.

I don't think anyone has angered me to the point where I have to ignore them.
I don't think anyone is capable of doing that (except my Mother and my Husband, but I love them.....)

I don't think anyone is capable of doing that (except my Mother and my Husband, but I love them.....)

Good for you. I on the other hand will end up in these stupid fights unless I consciously just turn away from these people. Make the effort to identify what they're doing and know that it's bad for me and then ignore them.

Good for you. I on the other hand will end up in these stupid fights unless I consciously just turn away from these people. Make the effort to identify what they're doing and know that it's bad for me and then ignore them.

I DO understand, my husband can't come on sites like this or even on line discussions about things he's passionate about. He totally loses it.

Forum List

Back