PEOPLE I IGNORE

But I'm obviously not a leader either!
You are not???

I don't know....? Will you follow me? :)
Fuck yeah!!! Let's go! (a 135#, 5'5" woman, of course!)

Hmmmm you remembered.... I'll have to be careful about what I say to you :)
:)
Nah.. just keep talking

Maybe I can post a pic of my butt.... that shouldn't be too identifiable! ;)

You are not???

I don't know....? Will you follow me? :)
Fuck yeah!!! Let's go! (a 135#, 5'5" woman, of course!)

Hmmmm you remembered.... I'll have to be careful about what I say to you :)
:)
Nah.. just keep talking

Maybe I can post a pic of my butt.... that shouldn't be too identifiable! ;)
That's a good start, we go from there…

I ignore quite a few people, those who insist on insulting people all the time, those who are just plain trolls (usually they insult anyway). It helps me to stay on track, i don't come on here to get into silly pathetic fights with people, i come to use my brain.

I don't think anyone has angered me to the point where I have to ignore them.
I don't think anyone is capable of doing that (except my Mother and my Husband, but I love them.....)

Good for you. I on the other hand will end up in these stupid fights unless I consciously just turn away from these people. Make the effort to identify what they're doing and know that it's bad for me and then ignore them.

I DO understand, my husband can't come on sites like this or even on line discussions about things he's passionate about. He totally loses it.

Luckily I'm not that bad, though you do see a lot of people like that. You have to take a logical stance to things and just try and ignore, but then if you've been working hard or whatever, that sometimes slips your mind!

I ignore quite a few people, those who insist on insulting people all the time, those who are just plain trolls (usually they insult anyway). It helps me to stay on track, i don't come on here to get into silly pathetic fights with people, i come to use my brain.

I don't think anyone has angered me to the point where I have to ignore them.
I don't think anyone is capable of doing that (except my Mother and my Husband, but I love them.....)

Good for you. I on the other hand will end up in these stupid fights unless I consciously just turn away from these people. Make the effort to identify what they're doing and know that it's bad for me and then ignore them.

I DO understand, my husband can't come on sites like this or even on line discussions about things he's passionate about. He totally loses it.

Luckily I'm not that bad, though you do see a lot of people like that. You have to take a logical stance to things and just try and ignore, but then if you've been working hard or whatever, that sometimes slips your mind!

.... some people just can't be reasoned with as well .... you just have to learn the art of how to shut people down... (or up!)

IS THERE A MOD OR ADMIN. WHO CAN ANSWER MY QUERRY ?

i do not ignore anyone, as stated earlier, you miss a lot of laffs.

AND

utter stupidity of all the liberfools who "FEEEEEEL" they are smarter than the average Conservative here.

AND

support the liar-in-chief and that fucking lying bitch Hitlery :lmao:

who here has me on ignore ????

:up_yours: ... liberfools ... :lmao:

IS THERE A MOD OR ADMIN. WHO CAN ANSWER MY QUERRY ?

i do not ignore anyone, as stated earlier, you miss a lot of laffs.

AND

utter stupidity of all the liberfools who "FEEEEEEL" they are smarter than the average Conservative here.

AND

support the liar-in-chief and that fucking lying bitch Hitlery :lmao:

who here has me on ignore ????

:up_yours: ... liberfools ... :lmao:

You can always private message the Mods - I'm sure they will answer you...

Forum List

Back