People in Obama administration "FEAR FOR THEIR LIFE" for telling the truth

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
We've had some pretty corrupt administrations before, but radical marxist Barack Hussein Obama is taking it to a whole new level. From his lies, propaganda, and soviet-style disinformation to his hit-list of Americans, his usurpation of the Constitution, and the fear of people in his own administration that they will be killed for telling the truth - Obama is acting as thugish and uncivilized as Saddam Hussein.

The only thing as despicable as his actions are his lies on the campaign trail that he was going to return the federal government to Constitutional rule of law.

Lois Lerner fears for her life if she testifies Wednesday

You never know with Obama

He is not American you know

I don't think they fear for their lives. They are pretty much true believers and act on their own. I do believe there's a temporary guaranteed position somewhere for loyal soldiers. Fannie Mae is one such place; a parking lot for out of work pols and bureaucrats for the Democrat party til they find their next gig. There are of course others.

Last edited:
I don't think they fear for their lives. They are pretty much true believers and act on their own. I do believe there's a temporary guaranteed position somewhere for loyal soldiers. Fannie Mae is one such place; a parking lot for out of work pols and bureaucrats for the Democrat party til they find their next gig. There are of course others.

So is Lois Lerner lying? I mean, she says she fears for her life. I'm thinking we should pretty much take her word for it....

We've had some pretty corrupt administrations before, but radical marxist Barack Hussein Obama is taking it to a whole new level. From his lies, propaganda, and soviet-style disinformation to his hit-list of Americans, his usurpation of the Constitution, and the fear of people in his own administration that they will be killed for telling the truth - Obama is acting as thugish and uncivilized as Saddam Hussein.

The only thing as despicable as his actions are his lies on the campaign trail that he was going to return the federal government to Constitutional rule of law.

He's only thuggish with US citizens and allies, you notice that? Not so thuggish with people like Putin and Assad, more thuggish with Israel and people within the US.

Years ago a whistleblower could go the the media. Where can they go when the media is part of the administration? The Washington Post kept the identity of "deep throat" secret for forty years until he was dead. How long would a confidential informant last today?

She currently sits on a six figure income for resigning from her position. Courtesy of obie. So she has her own well being secured all she has left to worry about is threats from the people paying her if she actually tells the truth.

You never know with Obama

He is not American you know

On that we agree, if not by birth then certainly not in his actions.

True that

He hates America you know

Well I certainly don't see him promoting, defending or advancing America. As a matter of fact I'm pretty sure he and his wife for the first time in their lives are proud of this country's demise. They wanted a weak country with more social programs and you voted for it. I'm sure you all are very proud of your accomplishments.

Once he is out of office, we will get the inside story; how tyrannical he is. The little man does not take insult well; he is vindictive! He thought he was going to fundamentally change the USA by hook or crook - like a fucking despot. He has severely damaged us in so many ways. The sight, or sound of him literally makes me sick.

On that we agree, if not by birth then certainly not in his actions.

True that

Well I certainly don't see him promoting, defending or advancing America. As a matter of fact I'm pretty sure he and his wife for the first time in their lives are proud of this country's demise. They wanted a weak country with more social programs and you voted for it. I'm sure you all are very proud of your accomplishments.

Did you ever notice how much he bows?

she should fear for her life...she fucked over a lot of people in the country

I don't feel sympathy for the witch...she bowed to Obama now she can suffer the consequences

but this the typical Democrat ploy, we got death threats by those meanies we abused

she should fear for her life...she fucked over a lot of people in the country

I don't feel sympathy for the witch...she bowed to Obama now she can suffer the consequences

but this the typical Democrat ploy, we got death threats by those meanies we abused

Yeah, but I don't think all those people and organizations she's fucked over are the threat. If she opens her mouth and spills the beans, she has more to fear from a vindictive, retaliatory administration she is protecting.

True that

Did you ever notice how much he bows?

Too bad you're not there with a big red hard on.

My, my. Hyperbole much?:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back