People in Obama administration "FEAR FOR THEIR LIFE" for telling the truth

Shit yea

I don't see how the American People can prefer this loser to the best candidates in the Republican Party.......TWO TIMES!

I'm not really sure why you people did that either...twice. You would think you would have learned.

You're living your vote right now, how does that feel?

I could go a third term

I'm sure you would. All the success and grand visions are coming together nicely. Who wouldn't more of this kind of success and prosperity?

Once he is out of office, we will get the inside story; how tyrannical he is. The little man does not take insult well; he is vindictive! He thought he was going to fundamentally change the USA by hook or crook - like a fucking despot. He has severely damaged us in so many ways. The sight, or sound of him literally makes me sick.

What makes you think he's going to step down when his term is over ? Why do you think he has been purging right wing military officers, what makes you think ..... ???

How about we do this...make a bet. If Obama steps down after his second term, you leave USMB never to return. If Obama seizes power and refuses to leave after his term, I'll leave USMB never to return. How about it @GreenBean ?

Never make bets with conservatives - they are inclined to welsh when they lose.

People in Obama administration "FEAR FOR THEIR LIFE" for telling the truth

Lois Lerner fears for her life if she testifies Wednesday
She fears for her life from Issa, Republican Reps. Jim Jordan and Jason Chaffetz, and the Tea Bag Brotherhood if she DOESN'T testify. That's what her lawyer bitched about, but leave it to the "Daily Liar" who got caught paying people to lie about Dems, and the OP to turn it into a lie about Obama.
Obama Derangement Syndrome in full display!

True that

He hates America you know

Well I certainly don't see him promoting, defending or advancing America. As a matter of fact I'm pretty sure he and his wife for the first time in their lives are proud of this country's demise. They wanted a weak country with more social programs and you voted for it. I'm sure you all are very proud of your accomplishments.

Did you ever notice how much he bows?

He can't help himself....he's used to bending over for all the other guys.:gay:

"People in Obama administration DO NOT "FEAR FOR THEIR LIFE" for telling the truth" any more than in that of Bush.

We can all be comforted by your faith in your Messiah, but we also realize that you have no more inside knowledge of this administration than anyone else.

she should fear for her life...she fucked over a lot of people in the country

I don't feel sympathy for the witch...she bowed to Obama now she can suffer the consequences

but this the typical Democrat ploy, we got death threats by those meanies we abused

I believe the narrative is she is being threatened by Obama's thugs. Of course your version works too.

Put enough monkeys in a room with enough typewriters and eventually you get a pretty good story.

I don't think they fear for their lives. They are pretty much true believers and act on their own. I do believe there's a temporary guaranteed position somewhere for loyal soldiers. Fannie Mae is one such place; a parking lot for out of work pols and bureaucrats for the Democrat party til they find their next gig. There are of course others.

So is Lois Lerner lying? I mean, she says she fears for her life. I'm thinking we should pretty much take her word for it....
No, your source, the "Daily Liar" is lying. She said nothing, her lawyer blamed Issa and his staff. Your source fabricated Obama as the threat because they knew you would be stupid enough to believe their lie and too lazy to fact check their lie, and they were Right! :eusa_liar:

Once he is out of office, we will get the inside story; how tyrannical he is. The little man does not take insult well; he is vindictive! He thought he was going to fundamentally change the USA by hook or crook - like a fucking despot. He has severely damaged us in so many ways. The sight, or sound of him literally makes me sick.

What makes you think he's going to step down when his term is over ? Why do you think he has been purging right wing military officers, what makes you think ..... ???

How about we do this...make a bet. If Obama steps down after his second term, you leave USMB never to return. If Obama seizes power and refuses to leave after his term, I'll leave USMB never to return. How about it [MENTION=46353]GreenBean[/MENTION]?

Come on. Make it worth the effort and throw some cash in on that. I will happily.

Why not on a bet that is absolutely 100 percent a winner.

does anyone seriously think that Obama is going to seize power? I mean really believe that because if you do you might as well get the tin foil permanently attached because you are completely gone.

This is nothing more than the rightwing propaganda machine's sequel to all the old tales about how many people the Clintons killed. The right's depravity can't even be original anymore.

I don't think they fear for their lives. They are pretty much true believers and act on their own. I do believe there's a temporary guaranteed position somewhere for loyal soldiers. Fannie Mae is one such place; a parking lot for out of work pols and bureaucrats for the Democrat party til they find their next gig. There are of course others.

So is Lois Lerner lying? I mean, she says she fears for her life. I'm thinking we should pretty much take her word for it....

Because that's what you usually do - take government bureaucrats' word for things.

Right?

Isn't that what you did with Obama's "If you like it, you can keep it" schtick? Take his word for it?

Does Poodle even read his own links?

The Caller never said that Obama threatened her. It said..

“I advised the staff that calling Ms. Lerner knowing that she will assert her rights was not only improper but dangerous. Ms. Lerner has been the subject of numerous threats on her life and safety, and on the life and safety of her family. I left with the staff recent evidence of those threats,” said Taylor in a letter to Issa.

Read more: Lois Lerner fears for her life if she testifies Wednesday | The Daily Caller

How about we do this...make a bet. If Obama steps down after his second term, you leave USMB never to return. If Obama seizes power and refuses to leave after his term, I'll leave USMB never to return. How about it [MENTION=46353]GreenBean[/MENTION]?

Come on. Make it worth the effort and throw some cash in on that. I will happily.

Why not on a bet that is absolutely 100 percent a winner.

does anyone seriously think that Obama is going to seize power? I mean really believe that because if you do you might as well get the tin foil permanently attached because you are completely gone.

Seriously ? - No not really - but it is a distinct possibility considering he's a Marxist puppet.

As far as putting cash on it - that's probably a TOS violation.

You never know with Obama

He is not American you know

On that we agree, if not by birth then certainly not in his actions.

True that

He hates America you know

He really does. And you would know that too if you took the time to learn rather than blindly devote yourself to him simply because he throws you government table scraps like you're a dog on the floor.

Perhaps you should actually read his autobiography? I mean, he wrote the whole damn thing so you can't blame it on conservatives like you try to do with everything else. In it, he talks about how daddy taught him that America was the great "imperialism" which "exploited" 3rd world nations (that is laughable considering 3rd world nations are 3rd world nations simply because they have no resources to exploit).

But hey, you keep thinking you know what Barack Obama believes better than Barack Obama does. I mean, it's working really well for you so far. Nobody ever laughs at you or anything. And everyone takes you seriously.... :)

No, your source, the "Daily Liar" is lying. She said nothing, her lawyer blamed Issa and his staff. Your source fabricated Obama as the threat because they knew you would be stupid enough to believe their lie and too lazy to fact check their lie, and they were Right! :eusa_liar:

Ed, you don't get to make wild accusations and still be taken seriously. If you have proof that this site lied - provide it to us. Otherwise, you're being laughed at as a desperate partisan hack.

Waiting..... :eusa_whistle:

We've had some pretty corrupt administrations before, but radical marxist Barack Hussein Obama is taking it to a whole new level. From his lies, propaganda, and soviet-style disinformation to his hit-list of Americans, his usurpation of the Constitution, and the fear of people in his own administration that they will be killed for telling the truth - Obama is acting as thugish and uncivilized as Saddam Hussein.

The only thing as despicable as his actions are his lies on the campaign trail that he was going to return the federal government to Constitutional rule of law.

My, my. Hyperbole much?:cuckoo:

With each passing day that the failures, corruption, and unconstitutional actions of this radical marxist administration is reported, the left becomes more desperate to defend what they are incapable of defending. So much so that they can't even come up with good lies anymore. Now it's just senseless snark 24x7.

Let me ask - why is it "hyperbole" to post the story of a major news outlet?

Because that's what you usually do - take government bureaucrats' word for things.

Right?

Isn't that what you did with Obama's "If you like it, you can keep it" schtick? Take his word for it?

Why are you comparing you to me? I'm a Liberal: I do not have any irrational fears about the government.

And the president didn't lie, from his point of view - he didn't prevent anyone from "keeping what they like". That was the insurance industry.

Ed, you don't get to make wild accusations and still be taken seriously. If you have proof that this site lied - provide it to us. Otherwise, you're being laughed at as a desperate partisan hack.

He has already proved that YOU lied.

That's enough.

He has already proved that YOU lied.

That's enough.

What? First of all, where did I lie? Second, where did he prove that???

Little synthy's ass is still chapped over the ass-kicking I gave him with facts in all of the previous threads apparently. And now, faced with the challenge of providing proof of wild left-wing claims, he immediately changes the subject and creates another wild (false) left-wing claim.

Little synthy - please try to stay focused here. Lets get to the false accusations about the Daily Caller first and then we can move on to the false accusations you just made about me (unless, of course, you too humiliated by the fact that this article was accurate and you can't provide any evidence to the contrary... :eusa_whistle:)

We've had some pretty corrupt administrations before, but radical marxist Barack Hussein Obama is taking it to a whole new level. From his lies, propaganda, and soviet-style disinformation to his hit-list of Americans, his usurpation of the Constitution, and the fear of people in his own administration that they will be killed for telling the truth - Obama is acting as thugish and uncivilized as Saddam Hussein.

The only thing as despicable as his actions are his lies on the campaign trail that he was going to return the federal government to Constitutional rule of law.

Off your medication or something? Ya know, doctors warn against discontinuing proscribed medications.

I get the opposition likes slamming their opposition, and that both parties do it, but some things are patently absurd. This is one of them.

If a government wants you dead, you'll be dead and have no warning of it about to happen. Anyone 'fearing for their life' isn't a target. :)

US Government isn't going to kill someone over this kind of thing. Threaten to give nuclear weapon designs to our enemies sure. Threaten to blow the lid on the alien stuff sure. Threaten to steal the forumla for Coke sure...:)

"I don't like violence Tom. Blood's a big expense." - "The Godfather"

Forum List

Back