People in Obama administration "FEAR FOR THEIR LIFE" for telling the truth

True that

He hates America you know

Well I certainly don't see him promoting, defending or advancing America. As a matter of fact I'm pretty sure he and his wife for the first time in their lives are proud of this country's demise. They wanted a weak country with more social programs and you voted for it. I'm sure you all are very proud of your accomplishments.

Did you ever notice how much he bows?

Yes I have. Not only physically but in policy. I think he has been bent over so often he thinks Moochelle has top position.

Well I certainly don't see him promoting, defending or advancing America. As a matter of fact I'm pretty sure he and his wife for the first time in their lives are proud of this country's demise. They wanted a weak country with more social programs and you voted for it. I'm sure you all are very proud of your accomplishments.

Yes I have. Not only physically but in policy. I think he has been bent over so often he thinks Moochelle has top position.

Shit yea

I don't see how the American People can prefer this loser to the best candidates in the Republican Party.......TWO TIMES!

Shit yea

I don't see how the American People can prefer this loser to the best candidates in the Republican Party.......TWO TIMES!

I'm not really sure why you people did that either...twice. You would think you would have learned.

You're living your vote right now, how does that feel?

I don't think they fear for their lives. They are pretty much true believers and act on their own. I do believe there's a temporary guaranteed position somewhere for loyal soldiers. Fannie Mae is one such place; a parking lot for out of work pols and bureaucrats for the Democrat party til they find their next gig. There are of course others.

So is Lois Lerner lying? I mean, she says she fears for her life. I'm thinking we should pretty much take her word for it....

Because that's what you usually do - take government bureaucrats' word for things.

Right?

Once he is out of office, we will get the inside story; how tyrannical he is. The little man does not take insult well; he is vindictive! He thought he was going to fundamentally change the USA by hook or crook - like a fucking despot. He has severely damaged us in so many ways. The sight, or sound of him literally makes me sick.

Silly, he's not going to leave office!

The plans are already drawn up.

Too bad you're not there with a big red hard on.
I always knew that if we got you talking long enough your 'Christian' facade would crumble and we would see the real you.

The only ones who fear for their lives are Terrorists

We've had some pretty corrupt administrations before, but radical marxist Barack Hussein Obama is taking it to a whole new level. From his lies, propaganda, and soviet-style disinformation to his hit-list of Americans, his usurpation of the Constitution, and the fear of people in his own administration that they will be killed for telling the truth - Obama is acting as thugish and uncivilized as Saddam Hussein.

The only thing as despicable as his actions are his lies on the campaign trail that he was going to return the federal government to Constitutional rule of law.

Lois Lerner fears for her life if she testifies Wednesday

My, my. Hyperbole much?:cuckoo:
I love Hyper Bowling!

ngbowlingig6.jpg

Once he is out of office, we will get the inside story; how tyrannical he is. The little man does not take insult well; he is vindictive! He thought he was going to fundamentally change the USA by hook or crook - like a fucking despot. He has severely damaged us in so many ways. The sight, or sound of him literally makes me sick.

What makes you think he's going to step down when his term is over ? Why do you think he has been purging right wing military officers, what makes you think ..... ???

Shit yea

I'm not really sure why you people did that either...twice. You would think you would have learned.

You're living your vote right now, how does that feel?

I could go a third term

"People in Obama administration DO NOT "FEAR FOR THEIR LIFE" for telling the truth" any more than in that of Bush.

What makes you think he's going to step down when his term is over ? Why do you think he has been purging right wing military officers, what makes you think ..... ???

How about we do this...make a bet. If Obama steps down after his second term, you leave USMB never to return. If Obama seizes power and refuses to leave after his term, I'll leave USMB never to return. How about it [MENTION=46353]GreenBean[/MENTION]?

Ted Nugent said he would be dead or in jail if Obama got reelected

Look what happened to him

I don't think they fear for their lives. They are pretty much true believers and act on their own. I do believe there's a temporary guaranteed position somewhere for loyal soldiers. Fannie Mae is one such place; a parking lot for out of work pols and bureaucrats for the Democrat party til they find their next gig. There are of course others.

So is Lois Lerner lying? I mean, she says she fears for her life. I'm thinking we should pretty much take her word for it....

How did I miss that? I haven't heard it anywhere before now. Do you have a credible source for that? Link??

How about we do this...make a bet. If Obama steps down after his second term, you leave USMB never to return. If Obama seizes power and refuses to leave after his term, I'll leave USMB never to return. How about it [MENTION=46353]GreenBean[/MENTION]?

You got it pal - but what makes you think this and other message boards will be around in a totalitarian police state ?

Forum List

Back