People need to protect themselves…

This shooting is an excellent marketing opportunity for the gun retailers and manufacturers of America.

They were hoping to continue their mad eight year selling streak into a sixteen year streak under a Clinton presidency. OBAMAZ HILLAREEZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ! BUY MOAR!

Good point. I should also mention that besides bullet resistant clothing, we also offer a variety of bullet proof vehicles, and we do custom jobs as well. It's well worth the price. Seriously, what price can you put on safety for your family. Remember, you're not the only one out there with a gun.

This shooting is an excellent marketing opportunity for the gun retailers and manufacturers of America.

They were hoping to continue their mad eight year selling streak into a sixteen year streak under a Clinton presidency. OBAMAZ HILLAREEZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ! BUY MOAR!

Good point. I should also mention that besides bullet resistant clothing, we also offer a variety of bullet proof vehicles, and we do custom jobs as well. It's well worth the price. Seriously, what price can you put on safety for your family. Remember, you're not the only one out there with a gun.
I see a niche in the market which is not being exploited. Kevlar adult diapers for all the pants shitters out there.

EEK! A MUSLIM! squuuirrrrrt!

EEK! A NEGRO! squuuirrrrrt!

EEK! A MEXICAN! squuuirrrrrt!

EEK! A DEMOCRAT! squuuirrrrrt!

EEK! A HOMO! squuuirrrrrt!

I think we need to plant explosive microchips in fanatical liberals heads, so when they think Evil Thoughts, their heads will explode before they can act on them.

Last edited:

I think we need to plant explosive microchips in fanatical liberals heads, so when they think Evil Thoughts, their heads will explode before they can act on them.
But you're not a violent person. No, siree. Only lefties think violent thoughts. Yeah, that's the ticket.

I think I see someone with an ax moving towards you.

You know our Kevlar blankets could be wrapped around your trunk for a special price. They are ax proof too.

If you did that to liberal heads, Trump's skull wouldn't last 24 hours!

The best thing there is for a safe American public is for law-abiding people to protect themselves…

Barry Loudermilk wants concealed carry for lawmakers in DC after Scalise shooting
I don't want a fucking gun. I don't like them. I have a right to be safe, as well, and I'm not going to be with every Tom, Dick and Harry walking around with a handgun in his pocket.
No way. A safe American public is an unarmed American public. This is not Tombstone, for Chrissakes. Just STOP.
Tough shit. Your irrational fear does not trump our rights. If you want to be a victim, fine, be a victim, but stop telling us we have to be victims because of your fear.
Your irrational fear

That would be you if you feel the need to carry a weapon. :itsok:

The police have made it clear they cannot protect the citizens. For the most part, police come into play after the violence is over. No one says you have to carry. The legal gun owners are not the problem. The problems stem from Democrat utopian centers. Since you have failed to disarm the criminals, we have little choice except to defend ourselves. I have been mugged twice and suffered two home invasions, once while my entire family was home. Your fear does not trump my right to be prepared to deal with violent criminals.
The shooter today didn't come from a "Democrat utopian center." He was white, self-employed, never a whisper that he might be dangerous, according to his family.
OK, no one saying that you have to have a firearm. But you have absolutely no right to tell other people that they don't have a right to carry a firearm.
A progressive tried to kill GOP congressmen today… A progressive remember that.
EXACTLY! If he couldn't just bop over to Dicks and buy one, no one would have gunshot wounds this afternoon.
we need to stop blaming guns however and blame people.

Got it. Unless of course those guns were part of Fast and Furious ATF debacle. Then it's not the people who shot the guns.....it's Obama and Holder! Right?
great. now how does that tie into day in and day out shootings of our politicians?

we can keep the anger doing all our lives if we choose, but that is your choice. i'm not going there.
"Day in and day out shootings of our politicians" ????
Really?
talking about where it could go if we don't stop the bickering. these sidetrails are not helping a thing.

You do realize he already had the firearm? Back to your safe space snowflake
He sure as hell didn't shoot like he'd had it long. Lot of funny jokes going around today about what a bad shot he was. LOL
Thank God there was someone there to shoot back and provided cover fire. Under your plan, they would have been slaughtered.
No, under my plan the shooter wouldn't be a shooter because he wouldn't have one.
understand the sentiment, but it's not a realistic scenario, is it?
It works in England. Australia. Just about everywhere but here. Realistic scenario in America? I don't know.
people keep saying "it works there" but we're not them.

we will never be england. australia or the like. we need to be a better america, not a copy of someone elses idea.

I don't want a fucking gun. I don't like them. I have a right to be safe, as well, and I'm not going to be with every Tom, Dick and Harry walking around with a handgun in his pocket.
No way. A safe American public is an unarmed American public. This is not Tombstone, for Chrissakes. Just STOP.
Tough shit. Your irrational fear does not trump our rights. If you want to be a victim, fine, be a victim, but stop telling us we have to be victims because of your fear.
Your irrational fear

The police have made it clear they cannot protect the citizens. For the most part, police come into play after the violence is over. No one says you have to carry. The legal gun owners are not the problem. The problems stem from Democrat utopian centers. Since you have failed to disarm the criminals, we have little choice except to defend ourselves. I have been mugged twice and suffered two home invasions, once while my entire family was home. Your fear does not trump my right to be prepared to deal with violent criminals.
we have little choice except to defend ourselves.

From whom?
Today? Apparently, liberal Democrats. Tomorrow? Who knows? Maybe one of the violent illegal felons Obama released.

You believe that statement is in any way rational? :laugh2:

^A perfect example of the retarded logic employed by RWers.
The suggested remedy for an attempted killing is mass murder. :cuckoo:

The best thing there is for a safe American public is for law-abiding people to protect themselves…

Barry Loudermilk wants concealed carry for lawmakers in DC after Scalise shooting
i'm a gun proponent but not under these conditions. you go buy a gun out of fear you won't know how to use it, be comfortable with it and likely to do more harm than good.
Why do you assume fear? How about justified concern? This is a shall issue state and we don't have bullets flying around uncontrollably, that angle gets overplayed by fear mongers. Training is always a good thing but an untrained man with a gun has a better chance than an untrained man with nothing.

i'm a gun proponent but not under these conditions. you go buy a gun out of fear you won't know how to use it, be comfortable with it and likely to do more harm than good.
Why do you assume fear? How about justified concern? This is a shall issue state and we don't have bullets flying around uncontrollably, that angle gets overplayed by fear mongers. Training is always a good thing but an untrained man with a gun has a better chance than an untrained man with nothing.
justified concern based on what? fear of getting attacked?

maybe that's why i chose the word fear vs. something you may have chosen. pick what you want, i don't care really. i don't see how people who've to this point have not found a need for a gun will suddenly find one *and* have the intelligence and/or mindset to use it properly.

i'm not just talking here. i own a LOT of guns and seldom if ever shoot. i'm now looking at indoor ranges for the summer so i can get comfortable with them if/when needed these days. i hope i never have to use them but if i do i need to properly know HOW or i'm part of the problem.

all i can do it take responsibility for myself and hope others do the same. buying a .40 taurus is not only a horrible choice of guns, it's just a bad idea if you're not also buying class time to know how to use it.

maybe that's why i chose the word fear vs. something you may have chosen. pick what you want, i don't care really. i don't see how people who've to this point have not found a need for a gun will suddenly find one *and* have the intelligence and/or mindset to use it properly.

i'm not just talking here. i own a LOT of guns and seldom if ever shoot. i'm now looking at indoor ranges for the summer so i can get comfortable with them if/when needed these days. i hope i never have to use them but if i do i need to properly know HOW or i'm part of the problem.

all i can do it take responsibility for myself and hope others do the same. buying a .40 taurus is not only a horrible choice of guns, it's just a bad idea if you're not also buying class time to know how to use it.
Justified concerned based on reality. You used the term fear, not me. I have guns but don't live in fear and I didn't knock training. I said it would be better to be untrained with a gun than untrained without one.

Justified concerned based on reality. You used the term fear, not me. I have guns but don't live in fear and I didn't knock training. I said it would be better to be untrained with a gun than untrained without one.
and that's fine for you. if what i'm saying doesn't apply to your situation then you are quite likely not the target group my "fear" comment is referring to.

people who support trump but are not gun toting rednecks liberals say they are may now go out and buy a gun. is this for protection? probably but is the fear of someone pulling up next to them and opening fire also there?

yes.

i'm not living in fear in my point and thankfully we agree training goes a long way to prep'ing someone to use that bad boy. but there are i would believe many people out there buying guns out of fear and i don't see that helping things overall if they don't buy some training with it.

if you say no one is out there buying guns due to fear of the current environment we're in...great. we just disagree and dave masons hit lives on one more day.

if you say no one is out there buying guns due to fear of the current environment we're in...great. we just disagree and dave masons hit lives on one more day.
I have no idea who dave mason is but you are spinning what you said that I took issue with. Someone said it's best to be armed and you responded by assuming it would be out of fear. So I said it's more like justified concern so you want to argue the point. I don't speak for everyone and don't assume what goes on in their minds but even if they buy a gun out of fear that's their business. And right. I'm sure many have done so here and elsewhere and I'm not seeing the bullets flying around like I hear predicted so often.

I have no idea who dave mason is but you are spinning what you said that I took issue with. Someone said it's best to be armed and you responded by assuming it would be out of fear. So I said it's more like justified concern so you want to argue the point. I don't speak for everyone and don't assume what goes on in their minds but even if they buy a gun out of fear that's their business. And right. I'm sure many have done so here and elsewhere and I'm not seeing the bullets flying around like I hear predicted so often.
well we do agree a shitstorm is coming. that's originally when i started getting my guns and now - well gotta learn to use them better than i do today.

heh - and i thought *you* wanted to argue the point. i was just making one but not responding to anything specific. my only point was to say there are people out there buying guns out of fear and don't know how to use them and this is usually not good.

Your irrational fear

we have little choice except to defend ourselves.

From whom?
Today? Apparently, liberal Democrats. Tomorrow? Who knows? Maybe one of the violent illegal felons Obama released.

You believe that statement is in any way rational? :laugh2:
ICE releases 19,723 criminal illegals, 208 convicted of murder, 900 of sex crimes

The more firearms legally in the hands of citizens, the safer and better off the nation… fact

The more firearms legally in the hands of citizens, the safer and better off the nation… fact
never understood how people think you can legislate a criminal away from their actions.

Forum List

Back