People need to protect themselves…

Yeah, really, what kind of a schmuck goes to a softball game without packing heat?

The best thing there is for a safe American public is for law-abiding people to protect themselves…

Barry Loudermilk wants concealed carry for lawmakers in DC after Scalise shooting
I don't want a fucking gun. I don't like them. I have a right to be safe, as well, and I'm not going to be with every Tom, Dick and Harry walking around with a handgun in his pocket.
No way. A safe American public is an unarmed American public. This is not Tombstone, for Chrissakes. Just STOP.
OK, no one saying that you have to have a firearm. But you have absolutely no right to tell other people that they don't have a right to carry a firearm.
A progressive tried to kill GOP congressmen today… A progressive remember that.

You scared, bro?

The best thing there is for a safe American public is for law-abiding people to protect themselves…

Barry Loudermilk wants concealed carry for lawmakers in DC after Scalise shooting
I don't want a fucking gun. I don't like them. I have a right to be safe, as well, and I'm not going to be with every Tom, Dick and Harry walking around with a handgun in his pocket.
No way. A safe American public is an unarmed American public. This is not Tombstone, for Chrissakes. Just STOP.
OK, no one saying that you have to have a firearm. But you have absolutely no right to tell other people that they don't have a right to carry a firearm.
EXACTLY! If he couldn't just bop over to Dicks and buy one, no one would have gunshot wounds this afternoon.
You do realize he already had the firearm? Back to your safe space snowflake
He sure as hell didn't shoot like he'd had it long. Lot of funny jokes going around today about what a bad shot he was. LOL
He's a progressive so that makes him a hypocrite on everything... and a bad shot

EXACTLY! If he couldn't just bop over to Dicks and buy one, no one would have gunshot wounds this afternoon.
He sure as hell didn't shoot like he'd had it long. Lot of funny jokes going around today about what a bad shot he was. LOL
Thank God there was someone there to shoot back and provided cover fire. Under your plan, they would have been slaughtered.

Where I live in western South Dakota, firearms outnumber people many, many times over. And guess what, no one walks in fear of being shot.
Violent crime is almost nonexistent here… Because of the armed public. Fact

If you walk in fear, you might be a moron.

we need to stop blaming guns however and blame people.

Got it. Unless of course those guns were part of Fast and Furious ATF debacle. Then it's not the people who shot the guns.....it's Obama and Holder! Right?
I still have no idea why they believed it was a good idea to send weapons to drug cartels.

Are those weapons any different? They still take people to shoot them, right?

Sorry but it looks like we're heading into the wild west again.

Have you seen the new line of Kevlar Vests and leggings we sell? Let me send you a catalog........

As usual, the bed wetter perception of reality is based on fantasies they've been programmed to believe.

"The wild west" was not portrayed accurately in TV or by your social justice 101 indoctrination agent.

You are much more likely to be shot, robbed, or raped in Chicago than Peshawar.

My good lady,

You DO NOT "have a right to be safe".

You have a responsibility to maintain your own safety.

END OF STORY.

The police have no duty to keep you safe.

The rest of us are under no obligation to protect you if you decide to remain defenseless.
Police exist to keep the public safe. Ask one.
You don't have to protect me, but we are all under the obligation to give a thought to our neighbors rights. I have a right to walk my streets and vote REPUBLICAN if I damned well please without being shot. Lots of crazies out there, Pete. No way to tell looking over a gun counter. No way to tell what that currently sane person will be like in five years under a moment of extreme stress.
END OF STORY

Tough shit. Your irrational fear does not trump our rights. If you want to be a victim, fine, be a victim, but stop telling us we have to be victims because of your fear.
Your irrational fear

That would be you if you feel the need to carry a weapon. :itsok:

we need to stop blaming guns however and blame people.

Got it. Unless of course those guns were part of Fast and Furious ATF debacle. Then it's not the people who shot the guns.....it's Obama and Holder! Right?
I still have no idea why they believed it was a good idea to send weapons to drug cartels.

Are those weapons any different? They still take people to shoot them, right?
Yes, Obama, Clinton and Holder sent weapons to people they knew would use them to murder people.

Thank God there was someone there to shoot back and provided cover fire. Under your plan, they would have been slaughtered.
No, under my plan the shooter wouldn't be a shooter because he wouldn't have one.

You scared, bro?
:lmao:
Not where I live, where firearms out number people many, many times over... were violent crime is almost nonexistent because of our armed public. Violent crime is out of control in progressive areas of the country because progressives are there.
progressives are the scared ones, wanting to increase frivolous gun laws.

Back to your safe space snowflake
Says the moron who doesn't feel safe without being armed. :laugh2:

No, under my plan the shooter wouldn't be a shooter because he wouldn't have one.
Only a fucking retard would think that frivolous gun laws stop Violent crime... criminals are called criminals because they are criminals. Criminals don't follow laws… Because they are criminals. You oughta get your head checked. Back to your safe space snowflake

Police exist to keep the public safe. Ask one.
You don't have to protect me, but we are all under the obligation to give a thought to our neighbors rights. I have a right to walk my streets and vote REPUBLICAN if I damned well please without being shot. Lots of crazies out there, Pete. No way to tell looking over a gun counter. No way to tell what that currently sane person will be like in five years under a moment of extreme stress.
END OF STORY

Warren v. District of Columbia[1] (444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981) is an oft-quoted[2] District of Columbia Court of Appeals case that held that the police do not owe a specific duty to provide police services to citizens based on the public duty doctrine.

You are correct there is no telling what someone may do with a gun.

That's why the rest of us choose to exercise OUR RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS.

That's the only right you have that can truly keep you safer than you would otherwise be.

Tough shit. Your irrational fear does not trump our rights. If you want to be a victim, fine, be a victim, but stop telling us we have to be victims because of your fear.
Your irrational fear

That would be you if you feel the need to carry a weapon. :itsok:

The police have made it clear they cannot protect the citizens. For the most part, police come into play after the violence is over. No one says you have to carry. The legal gun owners are not the problem. The problems stem from Democrat utopian centers. Since you have failed to disarm the criminals, we have little choice except to defend ourselves. I have been mugged twice and suffered two home invasions, once while my entire family was home. Your fear does not trump my right to be prepared to deal with violent criminals.

Back to your safe space snowflake
Those congressmen wish they were armed... like I said you don't have to worry about violent crime where I live because of an armed public.
And you do realize it was a progressive tried to kill those GOP congressmen?.... I'll repeat a progressive. :laugh2::stupid:

Then you are an idiot that lives in an imaginary world. Let's us know when you return to reality. Clean up your liberal slums, and lock up the violent offenders. Clinton undstood the super-predators.

How can an unarmed person feel safe with godless, soulless, mindless sociopaths like you running around shooting at people in public parks?

Bed wetters like you are terrified the public will resist you. That is where all of the fear actually is in this issue. Everyone else is acting out of self preservation, you are just parroting insipid regressive drivel.

Forum List

Back