Zone1 People Who Call Themselves Christian in Rapid Decline

I don't benefit from any crimes someone committed in the past.

Why do you believe I am "guilty" because of my skin color?

Sounds like you really need to turn yourself in.

If they laugh you out of the police station, then you should pack up your things and get the hell out of this country
People get raped. People get murdered. It's all part of your God's master plan. He works in mysterious ways. It's brutal, but your God wants it to happen, right? Mysterious ways and such...

People get raped. People get murdered. It's all part of your God's master plan. He works in mysterious ways. It's brutal, but your God wants it to happen, right? Mysterious ways and such...
It goes back to us choosing to know both good and evil. Thinking it over, would you personally choose to know only good? Is there any benefit to knowing evil?

Culturally, we have taught the people to sneer at and reject Christianity and regard Christians as dimwitted children. Islam with all of it's beheadings, stoning of women and throwing gays off rooftops is much more respected. Probably because those that don't respect Islam are severely punished.

Yup, Christianity is rapidly declining.

What you people are doing isn’t working to spread the word of God. Your behavior and actions are having the exact opposite effect.

Something really does need to be done about this. Unfortunately our current leadership in DC has done nothing.

That’s sooooo pathetic. Even for a God hater.
Either stay on topic or get reported.
The reason why for the decline is because of the hypocrisy that Christians commit daily in the name of their deity.

Aaron is correct that Christians still kill in the name of your deity in African Nations and would gladly execute Gays in a heartbeat.

So as you sit there writing about reporting someone, please note Christianity has a bloody history and even in today's times many of it's followers would have no issues with genocide as long as it was done in the name of their deity.

As for your comment about Communist Nations, well it is true they have committed mass genocide in the name of their government and no one should deny it but it does not erase the blood that has been spilled by Abrahams Tribes for over two thousand years.

Now report me!

Reported.
Any luck?

I'm not shitting on Christianty or America at all. We all did shitty things under the guise of a greater cause. I love our lot in life. I recognize that one of the only reasons I'm typing this right now is that entire villages were razed hundreds of years ago. I love it.

The reason why for the decline is because of the hypocrisy that Christians commit daily in the name if their deity.

Aaron is correct that Christians still kill in the name of your deity in African Nations and would gladly execute Gays in a heartbeat.

So as you sit there writing about reporting someone, please note Christianity has a bloody history and even in today's times many of it's followers would have no issues with genocide as long as it was done in the name of their deity.

As for your comment about Communist Nations, well it is true they have committed mass genocide in the name of their government and no one should deny it but it does not erase the blood that has been spilled by Abrahams Tribes for over two thousand years.

Now report me!
Maybe you should move to North Korea where God is totally illegal.

Any luck?

I'm not shitting on Christianty or America at all. We all did shitty things under the guise of a greater cause. I love our lot in life. I recognize that one of the only reasons I'm typing this right now is that entire villages were razed hundreds of years ago. I love it.
You can move to Godless North Korea, you wouldn’t have any Christians messing up your life.

It's on topic. We're talking about Christians. Simple question again. Did Christians behead people for frivolous crimes a mere 400 years ago? 200 years ago? It's a rhetorical question by the way.
You're talking about Christians.

You're also not taking responsibility for the acts of your ancestors yet you think I need to.

Should black Americans be held responsible for their cannibal ancestors

Maybe you should move to North Korea where God is totally illegal.
Why?

This is a free nation and I am allowed to worship however I want, so who gave you any authority to tell me how I should pray in life?

It funny how Christians get very upset when shown the reality of their past and then demand those that disagree with their move out of a Country that clearly states I have the right to worship however I want, and you complain about communists?

Maybe you should understand those like you are the reason for the decline in Christianity in how you lack the understanding of the teachings of your messiah.

Why?

This is a free nation and I am allowed to worship however I want, so who gave you any authority to tell me how I should pray in life?

It funny how Christians get very upset when shown the reality of their past and then demand those that disagree with their move out of a Country that clearly states I have the right to worship however I want, and you complain about communists?

Maybe you should understand those like you are the reason for the decline in Christianity in how you lack the understanding of the teachings of your messiah.
Funny how Christians let you worship as you please.

fc168f03-24d6-41a2-89e8-9e9a92b017f9-large3x4_meme.jpg

Forum List

Back