People who ID by race are weak

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Im gonna say this fairly straight forward.

If your race is even in the top 10 things you identify yourself with, your being, your "self", then you are a weak human. Its true.

Many use things to identify. Some with their job. Their home nation. Their family name. Their sports achievments, aka being a "champion". A hobby. A husband. A whatever......

But if anywhere in your top 10 you include "white", "black", "hispanic", etc, you are weak. You dont have enough positive accomplishments in your life to ID with, so you pick the lowest possible distinguishing mark, your race.

A "black businessman" is a weak business man.
A "white basketball player" obviously cant fit in as just a basketball player.

A "strong black woman"..........weaker than just a regular strong woman.

Get over it. Your race means nothing. It has no worth. It is nothing more than the way the light of the sun reflects off your skin. Thats it. Racial slurs CANNOT hurt you. They are mere soundwaves. How can a mere soundwave ("Mere" for you weak racial pride idiots means "just" or "only", forgot my audience) offend anyone?

Get over your race. All of you. Do something with your life.

I think this is really about WEALTHY people, and how a minority of them judge others by their income level and education. And then, they love moving as far away from urban populations as possible. They love dominating local politics in areas they have no roots in, as long as the results negate their white guilt. Far from the madding crowd. Poverty, crime, far away from poor whites, blacks, Hispanics. They move into areas that were pristine forests or meadows. Then they live around the wild animals, wild fires or other causes of woe, and we are supposed to relate to and feel sorry for these hypocrites. When their poodle gets eaten by a cougar or a forest fire burns down their home? They hire illegal aliens and avoid the poor classes; I am not feeling any empathy for these elitist jerks.

If your race is even in the top 10 things you identify yourself with, your being, your "self", then you are a weak human. Its true.

Many use things to identify. Some with their job. Their home nation. Their family name. Their sports achievments, aka being a "champion". A hobby. A husband. A whatever......

But if anywhere in your top 10 you include "white", "black", "hispanic", etc, you are weak. You dont have enough positive accomplishments in your life to ID with, so you pick the lowest possible distinguishing mark, your race.

Get over it. Your race means nothing. It has no worth. It is nothing more than the way the light of the sun reflects off your skin. Thats it. Racial slurs CANNOT hurt you. They are mere soundwaves. How can a mere soundwave ("Mere" for you weak racial pride idiots means "just" or "only", forgot my audience) offend anyone?

I agree. Racial self-identification is a primitive holdover from tribalism.

I think this is really about WEALTHY people, and how a minority of them judge others by their income level and education. And then, they love moving as far away from urban populations as possible. They love dominating local politics in areas they have no roots in, as long as the results negate their white guilt. Far from the madding crowd. Poverty, crime, far away from poor whites, blacks, Hispanics. They move into areas that were pristine forests or meadows. Then they live around the wild animals, wild fires or other causes of woe, and we are supposed to relate to and feel sorry for these hypocrites. When their poodle gets eaten by a cougar or a forest fire burns down their home? They hire illegal aliens and avoid the poor classes; I am not feeling any empathy for these elitist jerks.

Haha, so true. I worked for Atlanta PD for 8 years, and part of it I was in Buckhead and the outer edges of it....the rich area. They built huge houses in the rural area, in what was decades ago just forest. THEN they call the police to complain about raccoons, deer, foxes, etc, etc in their yards.

LIke "Hey you dumb fuck, I know you are rich, but A) If you build a house where animals live, they will come around and B) ITS NOT THE COPS JOB TO MAKE YOUR LIFE HAPPY

does this include people who always mention race,not necessarily their own ...when they are commenting on something?....

"The less justified a man is in claiming excellence for his own self, the more ready he is to claim all excellence for his nation, his religion, his race or his holy cause."

- Eric Hoffer, from The True Believer

Forum List

Back