Peppa Pig introduces first lesbian couple as classmate says: 'I live with my mummy and my other mummy'

Mindful

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2014
Here, there, and everywhere.
In a landmark episode, called Families, Penny Polar Bear tells Peppa about her same-sex parents.

The moment comes in a scene where Peppa, along with Suzy Sheep and Danny Dog, are drawing pictures of their families.

Their classmate Penny then sketches out two female polar bears wearing dresses.

She turns to Peppa and says: "I’m Penny Polar Bear.

In a landmark episode, called Families, Penny Polar Bear tells Peppa about her same-sex parents.

The moment comes in a scene where Peppa, along with Suzy Sheep and Danny Dog, are drawing pictures of their families.

This is current events? Too funny~

this just in --Daffy's fuckin' Goofy!

Last edited:
There’s a serious undertone to all this. What they are teaching our children in schools for instance.

That there are lots of different kinds of people and families out there.

This very same discussion from people like you happened the first time a kids show had a mixed race couple.

People that are whining about this episode.
But all of this oh gosh stuff why are you spouting about this has led to the craziness we have now. People who were in red light districts at night are now mainstreamed for toddlers and school children. Nest on the list is the legitimizing of pedophile relationships, then bestiality and euthanasia to cut costs of all of this utopian love.

That there are lots of different kinds of people and families out there.

This very same discussion from people like you happened the first time a kids show had a mixed race couple.
Imagine the wailing and gnashing of teeth from both the left and the Christian Right if another of Peppa's friends had said, "I have two mommies, also. They are sister wives, and my daddy loves them both!"

I assume you would quote them the same thing about different people and different families, libertarian that you are?

Imagine the wailing and gnashing of teeth from both the left and the Christian Right if another of Peppa's friends had said, "I have two mommies, also. They are sister wives, and my daddy loves them both!"

I assume you would quote them the same thing about different people and different families, libertarian that you are?

Yep. I personally have no idea why that is illegal in the US. I do not think it should be. Adults should be allowed to make those choices.

Also, I have been told 1000 times on this board that marriage is from the Bible and polygamy was the norm in the bible.

If we want same-sex couples to be accepted as part of the mainstream, maybe we should stop calling it 'a landmark' everytime one appears on TV.

Will you show the same enthusiasm when Peppa introduce his a friend whose parents are one man and his three plural wives?

Yep. I personally have no idea why that is illegal in the US. I do not think it should be. Adults should be allowed to make those choices.

Also, I have been told 1000 times on this board that marriage is from the Bible and polygamy was the norm in the bible.
Both are correct. So long as they arent' getting extra benefits, or taking welfare, I'm completely pro-choice.

Forum List

Back