PERMANENT WAR WATCH: US Airstrikes Kill At Least 43 Civilians In Syria's Raqqa...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Another day, another war. Seriously, why the hell are we in Syria?

New reports out of the ISIS capital city of Raqqa say US airstrikes hit a number of residential districts in the city over the course of Saturday, killing at least 43 civilians and wounding an unknown, but substantial number of others.

There was no obvious specific target for the strikes, though the US has been generally targeting ISIS forces within the city to try to back the Kurdish-led invasion. The casualties in this case, however, appear to be overwhelmingly civilians.

Dina Asa’ad, a Raqqa-based Red Crescent official, was also quoted saying that US coalition airstrikes had targeted the National Hospital in Raqqa just days ago, saying the bombs damaged the electricity generator and forced the closure of damaged wards...

More:
US Airstrikes Kill at Least 43 Civilians in Syria’s Raqqa

'red crescent' are muslims and will say that they are civilians no matter who they were .

'red crescent' are muslims and will say that they are civilians no matter who they were .

Pretty weak. Let's just get the hell out of there. We don't belong there.
------------------------------------------------- my main STRONG point is that i would never believe reports by muslim 'red crescent' or other muslims . They have a religious duty to LIE and its called the practice of 'taqiyah' Dschrute .

------------------------------------------------- my main STRONG point is that i would never believe reports by muslim 'red crescent' or other muslims . They have a religious duty to LIE and its called the practice of 'taqiyah' Dschrute .

My suggestion would be to just leave their lands. We don't belong in their lands. We never did.

My suggestion would be to just leave their lands. We don't belong in their lands. We never did.
--------------------------------------------- maybe , its up to Trump . I just say , feck muslim reports , muslims lie !! Its all part of their religious strategy .

Another day, another war. Seriously, why the hell are we in Syria?

New reports out of the ISIS capital city of Raqqa say US airstrikes hit a number of residential districts in the city over the course of Saturday, killing at least 43 civilians and wounding an unknown, but substantial number of others.

There was no obvious specific target for the strikes, though the US has been generally targeting ISIS forces within the city to try to back the Kurdish-led invasion. The casualties in this case, however, appear to be overwhelmingly civilians.

Dina Asa’ad, a Raqqa-based Red Crescent official, was also quoted saying that US coalition airstrikes had targeted the National Hospital in Raqqa just days ago, saying the bombs damaged the electricity generator and forced the closure of damaged wards...

More:
US Airstrikes Kill at Least 43 Civilians in Syria’s Raqqa

And?

-Geaux

Forum List

Back