PERPETUAL WAR: Iraq Suspends Mosul Offensive After US Airstrike Atrocity...

Trump said he wanted to kill the families of terrorist. Maybe those dead kids were just kids of terrorists.

Trump said he wanted to kill the families of terrorist. Maybe those dead kids were just kids of terrorists.

Trump's listening too much to the Neocon Warmongers in his Administration.

The unfortunate truth is that some of those children have already killed, and are hardened in their hate for all things not Islamic. Facts are not subject to emotion.

They were being used as human shields, from what I have read a strike on a vehicle packed with explosives set off a massive blast, have not seen any articles stating is was indiscriminately bombed.

Sorry, but i'm completely over the 'Human Shield' meme. 14yrs of bloody misery is enough. It's time to come home.
I dont disagree with getting out......Afghanistan first....point was it doesnt look like a war crime

Interesting how it's never a 'War Crime' when the US/West commits em. What does that tell ya? It tells ya it's a rigged international judicial system. The US/West owns the system. When's the last time anyone from the US/West was held accountable in an international court?
Do you know what a war crime is......

Apparently no atrocity the US/West commits, is considered a 'War Crime.' So yeah, what is a 'War Crime?'
ITs not a war crime to bomb an enemy vehicle

Sorry, but i'm completely over the 'Human Shield' meme. 14yrs of bloody misery is enough. It's time to come home.
I dont disagree with getting out......Afghanistan first....point was it doesnt look like a war crime

Interesting how it's never a 'War Crime' when the US/West commits em. What does that tell ya? It tells ya it's a rigged international judicial system. The US/West owns the system. When's the last time anyone from the US/West was held accountable in an international court?

Apparently no atrocity the US/West commits, is considered a 'War Crime.' So yeah, what is a 'War Crime?'

Like i said, the US/West owns the international justice system. They can commit all the War Crimes they want. They're never held accountable. It's a rigged system for sure.

Like i said, the US/West owns the international justice system. They can commit all the War Crimes they want. They're never held accountable. It's a rigged system for sure.
Doesnt change the facts.....as known at present, about this situation.

They were being used as human shields, from what I have read a strike on a vehicle packed with explosives set off a massive blast, have not seen any articles stating is was indiscriminately bombed.
Where did you read that the casualties resulted from a car full of explosives? Link?

The unfortunate truth is that some of those children have already killed, and are hardened in their hate for all things not Islamic. Facts are not subject to emotion.
So, do you support trump's idea that the families, including the kids of terrorist and terrorist fighters should be killed? You support his "justifiable baby killing and kid maiming"?

Where did you read that the casualties resulted from a car full of explosives? Link?

Somehow i doubt he or she cares. Their gonna defend the massacre at all costs. Most Americans only know perpetual war. They expect it, and many even crave it. They see it as only others being capable of committing War Crimes. They'll never accept that their own Government commits them often.

But like i said, it's a rigged international justice system. The US/West owns it. You'll never see anyone from the US/West be held accountable for War Crimes. It won't happen. But regardless, 14yrs in Iraq and 16yrs in Afghanistan is enough. It's time to come home.

Read a lot.......might have been UK daily or Telegraph......werent any posts on it the time so I cant say for certain

Somehow i doubt he or she cares. Their gonna defend the massacre at all costs. Most Americans only know perpetual war. They expect it, and many even crave it. They see it as only others being capable of committing War Crimes. They'll never accept that their own Government commits them often.

But like i said, it's a rigged international justice system. The US/West owns it. You'll never see anyone from the US/West be held accountable for War Crimes. It won't happen. But regardless, 14yrs in Iraq and 16yrs in Afghanistan is enough. It's time to come home.
Typical lib tactic of putting words in other peoples mouths.......

BTW there are reports from civilians that the building was rigged with explosives by ISIS,,,,and of other nations aircraft participating in the strikes,,,,,namely UK

Last edited:
Irbil, Iraq (CNN)A coalition airstrike on an ISIS truck laden with explosives led to the deaths of dozens of civilians in Mosul, a senior Iraqi officer said Sunday.

The US-led coalition has acknowledged hitting a vehicle carrying explosives in the March 17 strike -- though US officials have not confirmed the Iraqi military's account of exactly what happened. US-led strike on truck bomb led to Mosul civilian deaths, Iraqi official says - CNN.com

BTW there are reports from civilians that the building was rigged wioth explosives by ISIS,,,,and of other nations aircraft participating in the strikes,,,,,namely UK

Like i said, it's a rigged system. The US/West is never held accountable. There's always some pathetic justification for killing and maiming innocent men, women, and children. We should have never been in that damn country in the first place. It's time to get the hell outta there.

BTW there are reports from civilians that the building was rigged wioth explosives by ISIS,,,,and of other nations aircraft participating in the strikes,,,,,namely UK

Like i said, it's a rigged system. The US/West is never held accountable. There's always some pathetic justification for killing and maiming innocent men, women, and children. We should have never been in that damn country in the first place. It's time to get the hell outta there.
Thats not true...several people have gone to prison during this war,

Thats not true...several people have gone to prison during this war,

Not enough. And not the ones who started that bloody war blunder. They still haven't been held accountable.

Forum List

Back