PERPETUAL WAR: Iraq Suspends Mosul Offensive After US Airstrike Atrocity...

BTW there are reports from civilians that the building was rigged with explosives by ISIS

Which reports? I don't like bullshitting around with conspiracy theories when it comes to war crimes.

Don't bother. The US/West is gonna spin a wild yarn justifying their massacre. It's Standard Operating Procedure. No one will be held accountable. Bet on that.

BTW there are reports from civilians that the building was rigged with explosives by ISIS

Which reports? I don't like bullshitting around with conspiracy theories when it comes to war crimes.
Mosul shelter rigged to explode by ISIS, vehicle borne explosive device found nearby: Iraqi Military
March 26 (UPI) -- Iraq's military claims explosives rigged by the Islamic State -- rather than airstrikes -- killed civilians at a home in Mosul earlier this month. Iraq denies airstrike caused civilian deaths in Mosul

Maybe? We'll never the whole truth on that.

It's pretty general knowledge. During the invasion of Iraq in 2003, the US airforce would blast entire settlements to ruins with little regard. The strategy of turning populated areas into kill zones was often used intentionally in both Iraq and Afghanistan.

Hundred thousands of civilians were killed as a result of the invasion, and most of those were due to the devastation caused by US saturation bombing.

Mosul shelter rigged to explode by ISIS, vehicle borne explosive device found nearby: Iraqi Military
March 26 (UPI) -- Iraq's military claims explosives rigged by the Islamic State -- rather than airstrikes -- killed civilians at a home in Mosul earlier this month. Iraq denies airstrike caused civilian deaths in Mosul
Funny it all ya want...those are the facts.....reported by civilians on scene to the Telegraph.......best part is all those are lib media links

How much longer will this bloody blunder go on? I mean, top US Commanders are stating that even when ISIS is defeated, the US won't be leaving. It's a completely hopeless situation. When will Americans have enough of perpetual war? It doesn't look like it's gonna be anytime soon.

How much longer will this bloody blunder go on? I mean, top US Commanders are stating that even when ISIS is defeated, the US won't be leaving. It's a completely hopeless situation. When will Americans have enough of perpetual war? It doesn't look like it's gonna be anytime soon.
and yet Obama didnt end this when he promised he would.

Don't bother. The US/West is gonna spin a wild yarn justifying their massacre. It's Standard Operating Procedure. No one will be held accountable. Bet on that.

There isn't any international oversight. Even for non-western nations.

It has been conclusively proven that Saudi Arabia has been using its air force to intentionally target civilians in Yemen. They have bombed weddings, funerals, public markets, ect. Tens of thousands of civilians have been killed due to Saudi Airstrikes in the past 3 years, and they only got a finger wagging from the US and UK last year (the US was providing logistical support for the RSA btw).

I give Obama some credit. He tried. He lived up to the agreements signed by Bush and the Iraq Government. We should have been outta there. I mean is this Iraq War blunder gonna go on forever? When does it end? You have top US Commanders stating we're staying even if ISIS is defeated. It's such a hopeless travesty.

Funny it all ya want...those are the facts.....reported by civilians on scene to the Telegraph.......best part is all those are lib media links

The UK Telegraph? :laugh2:

Like I said, I don't like fucking around with conspiracy theories when it comes to war crimes.

I give Obama some credit. He tried. He lived up to the agreements signed by Bush and the Iraq Government. We should have been outta there. I mean is this Iraq War blunder gonna go on forever? When does it end? You have top US Commanders stating we're staying even if ISIS is defeated. It's such a hopeless travesty.
I would like nothing more than to be out............ ....alrdy stated that

There isn't any international oversight. Even for non-western nations.

It has been conclusively proven that Saudi Arabia has been using its air force to intentionally target civilians in Yemen. They have bombed weddings, funerals, public markets, ect. Tens of thousands of civilians have been killed due to Saudi Airstrikes in the past 3 years, and they only got a finger wagging from the US and UK last year (the US was providing logistical support for the RSA btw).

The US/West sold its soul to the Saudi Devil a long time ago. And yeah, the international 'justice' system is completely rigged. It's completely owned by the US/West. They're never held accountable for War Crimes. Saudi Arabia falls under the protection of the US/West. So it won't be held accountable either. That's just the sad reality.

BTW there are reports from civilians that the building was rigged wioth explosives by ISIS,,,,and of other nations aircraft participating in the strikes,,,,,namely UK

Like i said, it's a rigged system. The US/West is never held accountable. There's always some pathetic justification for killing and maiming innocent men, women, and children. We should have never been in that damn country in the first place. It's time to get the hell outta there.
Thats not true...several people have gone to prison during this war,

Not enough. And not the ones who started that bloody war blunder. They still haven't been held accountable.

They never will, and that's a sad and unfortunate truth.

As solace: At least most of them are not in power anymore.

Trump said he wanted to kill the families of terrorist. Maybe those dead kids were just kids of terrorists.

The unfortunate truth is that some of those children have already killed, and are hardened in their hate for all things not Islamic. Facts are not subject to emotion.
So, do you support trump's idea that the families, including the kids of terrorist and terrorist fighters should be killed? You support his "justifiable baby killing and kid maiming"?

Hyperbole or what?

Provided the links UPI....CNN .....cant help you if you love to remain ignorant

You provided nothing.

Like it or not, the US dropped bombs on a populated civilian area for several hours. No excuses.
Did you ever hear of Dresden? Look it up. Attacks like that are to defeat the will of the people that support those killers. Civilian causalities have a way of doing that. Remember this is a war.

You provided nothing.

Like it or not, the US dropped bombs on a populated civilian area for several hours. No excuses.
Did you ever hear of Dresden? Look it up. Attacks like that are to defeat the will of the people that support those killers. Civilian causalities have a way of doing that. Remember this is a war.

Pretty messed up thinking. We shouldn't have ever been in that damn country to begin with. It's time to close the book on this bloody Iraq War blunder. 14yrs is enough. Time to come home.

You provided nothing.

Pretty messed up thinking. We shouldn't have ever been in that damn country to begin with. It's time to close the book on this bloody Iraq War blunder. 14yrs is enough. Time to come home.

You are repeating yourself.

You provided nothing.

You are repeating yourself.

I'll say it again... End this bloody Iraq War blunder immediately. It's over. We don't belong there. We never did.

While solidifying Nazi propaganda that the Americans were barbaric and cruel. Hard to disagree when they are dropping bombs on your town.

Forum List

Back