Personal knowledge....

Not yet...

My sister-in-law just started her 14 day quarantine... seems she attended a meeting last Thursday and was notified a day or two later that one of the attendees tested positive... I'm betting her husband is pissed...

Wait a minute.....a two week break from the wife mandated by local authorities?

I can see some pluses here.....

He's quarantined with her... luckily, he's got weed...

Not yet...

My sister-in-law just started her 14 day quarantine... seems she attended a meeting last Thursday and was notified a day or two later that one of the attendees tested positive... I'm betting her husband is pissed...

Being pissed is the worst reaction a family member can have!

I didn't mean to imply he was pissed at her... he's a very active guy. Likes to go camping, spends most weekends out mountain biking (they live in Albuquerque), they both frequently socialize with friends...

A girl I grew up with and her two small kids. She’s a Harvard graduate and a doctor. I found out about through a friend that found out about it on Facebook. I worry about my sister who is a doctor as well. The people in healthcare are on the front lines. The people who work in the super markets, pharmacy’s, gas stations, the police are putting it on the line for society to keep functioning

Not yet...

I didn't mean to imply he was pissed at her... he's a very active guy. Likes to go camping, spends most weekends out mountain biking (they live in Albuquerque), they both frequently socialize with friends...

I wish them luck.

A girl I grew up with and her two small kids. She’s a Harvard graduate and a doctor. I found out about through a friend that found out about it on Facebook. I worry about my sister who is a doctor as well. The people in healthcare are on the front lines. The people who work in the super markets, pharmacy’s, gas stations, the police are putting it on the line for society to keep functioning

People who are hoarding are doing healthcare workers and 1st responders a great disservice since many of them work odd hour shifts!

No and yes, two.

Could you clarifi?
My step-son and a niece. He was exposed a couple of weeks ago, got pretty sick and stayed that way for a few days and is now totally recovered. The niece works in healthcare and had to work anyway, but is improving. My wife and I are concentrating on working from home and enjoying the extra time together. Things are very quiet here, but people are optimistic.

No and yes, two.

Could you clarifi?
My step-son and a niece. He was exposed a couple of weeks ago, got pretty sick and stayed that way for a few days and is now totally recovered. The niece works in healthcare and had to work anyway, but is improving. My wife and I are concentrating on working from home and enjoying the extra time together. Things are very quiet here, but people are optimistic.

Kinda how things are in Katy.

Not yet...

To me, joy is the worst reaction that a person can have.

Right now I don't know anyone personally who for sure has the sickness. The only thing that I can share is a Twitter interaction that I had with a person on March 7th concerning my most favorite actor, Bronson Pinchot that is. Go here to see it.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. Bronson's most recent online activity was at his Instagram page on March 11th. According to Google, there has been no report of him being another actor who has been hit. I pray that Bronson has just been busy with other things this past week and that there is some form of a positive checking in from him soon, I love him so much.

Last edited:
A new message from Bronson went up at his Instagram and all is well with him and so I thank the Lord so much for that. I pray that all is well with everyone here too.

God bless you and Bronson always!!!

Holly

I just found out that my niece (in her mid 40's) in Seattle has had cold symptoms for the last week and has been working from home the past 11/2 weeks. No fever and sez she's getting better.
But, just found out that her boss came down with a fever today and is trying to get tested.

Forum List

Back