'Personality' / 'Presence' Lessons - Hillary Trained, Taught WHEN To Smile

Yeah, yeah, yeah…everyone is covering for her, everyone is against you, everyone is your enemy. Doesn’t it get tiring of having to create excuse for this and excuse for that; day in and day out…week after week?
She is a criminal, like I say if the fbi tells you to hand over your emails and then you try to erase them. You would be in jail. So why do politicians get away with it? I don't care if you are a Democrat or republican.

Gee, meanwhile back in reality a lot of politicians actually are in jail; DNC and GOP alike. Even more have had trials.

HRC; not even an indictment. But of course, none of this matters to you….facts. everyone is covering for her, every one is against you, everyone is your enemy!!!!
Yeah Soros, al Sharpton, rangal. Just a few democrats that should be arrested for not paying taxes.

????

Whatever…

Well, the fact is a lot of politicians are in jail. So your argument that somehow they are above the law is, simply put…shit.
Name a Democrat politician that is in jail? Even republicans get away with it. Which is bullshit.

Blago
Dan Rostenkowski
John Edwards went through a very serious trial
James Trafficant

Those were just off the top of my head. I think a guy named Jeffords was arrested for something.

Forum List

Back