'Personality' / 'Presence' Lessons - Hillary Trained, Taught WHEN To Smile

no shock there.

only the truly stupid think she is anything but an actor spewing rehearsed lines.

and the sycophants suck it up. She's so poised and presidential!

Sure, and the doctors on Grey's Anatomy are highly skilled surgeons too.

we've truly become a nation of morons when someone this transparent is running against someone like Trump, and those are the two choices the people have chosen for themselves.

Just think, if she followed the rules and used a secure account. This wouldn't of happened.

She did apologize for that.

But if she did, there is no guarantee that you won’t be hacked. Numerous entities are hacked yearly and all have secure servers and IT staffs to combat it.
She apologized after she got caught. Then tried to get rid of the proof. She is a criminal.

If she were, she’d be in jail.
She isn’t.
So, you’re incorrect.
Or lying.
Take your pick.

Oh wait,
the FBI, CIA, NSA, AG, POTUS, VPOTUS, SOS, SECDEF, DNC, ABC, CBS, CNN, FOX, NBC,CNBC, MSNBC, DOJ, NYT, WT, SACEUR, POJI, CARP, WKRP, JES, MRT AND AFLCIO are all in her hip pocket. Right?
Yes, you have to be the most ignorant person in history to think one of us would get away with all that she did.

Yeah, yeah, yeah…everyone is covering for her, everyone is against you, everyone is your enemy. Doesn’t it get tiring of having to create excuse for this and excuse for that; day in and day out…week after week?
She is a criminal, like I say if the fbi tells you to hand over your emails and then you try to erase them. You would be in jail. So why do politicians get away with it? I don't care if you are a Democrat or republican.

When did Hillary & Podesta become foreign criminals?

All Assange did was 'liberate' THEIR emails.

So if when someone hacks your bank account and clears it out, your money isn’t stolen; it’s liberated. Cool.
Trump supporters are about the dumbest people alive.

Was I embezzling money and got caught as a result of the hacking?

She did apologize for that.

But if she did, there is no guarantee that you won’t be hacked. Numerous entities are hacked yearly and all have secure servers and IT staffs to combat it.
She apologized after she got caught. Then tried to get rid of the proof. She is a criminal.

She isn’t.
So, you’re incorrect.
Or lying.
Take your pick.

Oh wait,
the FBI, CIA, NSA, AG, POTUS, VPOTUS, SOS, SECDEF, DNC, ABC, CBS, CNN, FOX, NBC,CNBC, MSNBC, DOJ, NYT, WT, SACEUR, POJI, CARP, WKRP, JES, MRT AND AFLCIO are all in her hip pocket. Right?
Yes, you have to be the most ignorant person in history to think one of us would get away with all that she did.

Yeah, yeah, yeah…everyone is covering for her, everyone is against you, everyone is your enemy. Doesn’t it get tiring of having to create excuse for this and excuse for that; day in and day out…week after week?
She is a criminal, like I say if the fbi tells you to hand over your emails and then you try to erase them. You would be in jail. So why do politicians get away with it? I don't care if you are a Democrat or republican.

Gee, meanwhile back in reality a lot of politicians actually are in jail; DNC and GOP alike. Even more have had trials.

HRC; not even an indictment. But of course, none of this matters to you….facts. everyone is covering for her, every one is against you, everyone is your enemy!!!!

So if when someone hacks your bank account and clears it out, your money isn’t stolen; it’s liberated. Cool.
You are retarded if you think unprotected emails equates to the stealing of earned financials.

Hillary is the one who used a private server that doesn't have the ability to protect government info from world class hackers.

Wikileaks Strikes Again...

Exposed emails show Hillary has a hard time mastering the con of everyday peasants (because she loathes to interact with them) and had to be taught how to use the term 'every day people' and when to smile...

WIKILEAKS: Hillary Clinton Speeches Include Cues on When to ‘Smile’

According to Clinton campaign chair John Podesta’s emails, published Tuesday morning by Wikileaks, Hillary Clinton had a hard time using the phrase “everyday Americans” as she mixed with the proletariat in the flyover states."

WIKILEAKS: Hillary Clinton Speeches Include Cues on When to ‘Smile’

Perhaps it stayed with her too long, Hillary looked like an idiot smiling through Trump's attacks... "Oh, yes, I am getting obliterated, hahahahaha"...

You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.
image.jpeg

You are retarded if you think unprotected emails equates to the stealing of earned financials.
I doubt he ever earned a penny.
The hilarity is that you think theft is somewhat lessened depending on what was stolen or if it was under lock and key or not.
Talking about retarded….so theft is just fine in some cases?

You trump supporters get more moronic with each post.

The hilarity is that you think theft is somewhat lessened depending on what was stolen or if it was under lock and key or not.

Your posts are famous on Facebook.

Unless you can prove Russia's government or Assange is specifically hacking the emails you have nothing.

Unless you can prove Russia's government or Assange is specifically hacking the emails you have nothing.

You’re right, HRC was probably CC’ing him on everything..

You’re dumber than I tell people.

Rotten Clinton needs to be told when to smile.....

Lying, on the other hand, comes naturally to her.

She isn’t.
So, you’re incorrect.
Or lying.
Take your pick.

Oh wait,

Gee, meanwhile back in reality a lot of politicians actually are in jail; DNC and GOP alike. Even more have had trials.

HRC; not even an indictment. But of course, none of this matters to you….facts. everyone is covering for her, every one is against you, everyone is your enemy!!!!
Yeah Soros, al Sharpton, rangal. Just a few democrats that should be arrested for not paying taxes.

She isn’t.
So, you’re incorrect.
Or lying.
Take your pick.

Oh wait,

Yeah Soros, al Sharpton, rangal. Just a few democrats that should be arrested for not paying taxes.

????

Whatever…

Well, the fact is a lot of politicians are in jail. So your argument that somehow they are above the law is, simply put…shit.

????

Whatever…

Well, the fact is a lot of politicians are in jail. So your argument that somehow they are above the law is, simply put…shit.
Name a Democrat politician that is in jail? Even republicans get away with it. Which is bullshit.

Forum List

Back