Perversion, corruption, injustice, and idiocy in Missouri, Trump claiming to still be President, and DeJoy under investigation for campaign money.

My father used to say he was from Missouri, and it is a good state to be from, far from. I understand better what he was saying now;

:laughing0301:

You watch Madcow.

Well, I certainly find her more logical and intelligent than people like you.

says more about you than her,,

what was it she said in court??

oh yeah
no reasonable person should take me seriously

Nope. That was Sidney Powell, the crazy lady lawyer that said Trump will be reinstated as president in November, along with a lot of other crazy shit

sorry hag but thats what she said in court to avoid a lawsuit,,

Nope. Her lawyers said that any reasonable person would have known she was expressing an opinion.

It was Sidney "kraken" Powell who said no reasonable person would have believed her lies.

sounds like its both,,

My father used to say he was from Missouri, and it is a good state to be from, far from. I understand better what he was saying now;

You watch Madcow.

oh yeah

Nope. That was Sidney Powell, the crazy lady lawyer that said Trump will be reinstated as president in November, along with a lot of other crazy shit

Nope. Her lawyers said that any reasonable person would have known she was expressing an opinion.

It was Sidney "kraken" Powell who said no reasonable person would have believed her lies.

sounds like its both,,

No.

You watch Madcow.

oh yeah

Proof? Credible Link?

now thats some funny shit right there,,

The voices in your head are not proof. If Maddow said that in court, it should be super easy for you to find a link. What are you waiting on?

You watch Madcow.

oh yeah

Proof? Credible Link?

now thats some funny shit right there,,

The voices in your head are not proof. If Maddow said that in court, it should be super easy for you to find a link. What are you waiting on?

if you werent such a stupid fuck you would have seen the link in my next comment,,

You watch Madcow.

oh yeah

sounds like its both,,

No.

youre right,, its just the madcow,,

You watch Madcow.

oh yeah

sounds like its both,,

No.

No.

You watch Madcow.

oh yeah

sounds like its both,,

No.

No.

one of her best was watching her cry after the meuller report came out,,,

You watch Madcow.

oh yeah

sounds like its both,,

No.

No.

How nice for you.

You watch Madcow.

oh yeah

sounds like its both,,

No.

No.

How nice for you.

not for her or the people that spent a yr believing her,,

You watch Madcow.

oh yeah

sounds like its both,,

No.

No.

How nice for you.

not for her or the people that spent a yr believing her,,

Sure, sure. Let's go with that.

Trump is still president my mind....Fuck Biden, throw him and his child raping son in prison for bribes.

Last edited:

You watch Madcow.

oh yeah

Maddow used the same defense when she was sued. Your goldfish memory is on display again.

Forum List

Back