Pervert Joe Biden and Drunk Nancy Pelsoi

JimZiegelbauer

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2020
I have asked this question before with no response I wonder why, Democrates are in hiding as we headd into the election, Sen Grahams Senate committee will hold hearings in 2 weeks they will be investigation Biden, Obama and Polise the investagtion centers on the three clowns involvemen to the Ukrain Oil deal that was illegal and the theft of 3 Billion dollars by these 3 held in a secret account in China and Obama/Biden/Pelosi care, it killed 458,000 people 59 Million Americans lost their job, 25,000 small Business closed at a cost of 1 trillion dollars for the first year The sentecing by AG Barr could be for 40 years so who rpelace Joe Biden at the DNC convention that will be held nMilwaukee with no Police protection and Drunk Nancy Pelosi? make sure your spelling is correct and you can swear like hell I do not care

It's because we can tell you are a foreigner, just trying to cause trouble! Maybe you should move on to another message board, and try again, after you improve your tolling skills, comrade! ;)

I have asked this question before with no response I wonder why, Democrates are in hiding as we headd into the election, Sen Grahams Senate committee will hold hearings in 2 weeks they will be investigation Biden, Obama and Polise the investagtion centers on the three clowns involvemen to the Ukrain Oil deal that was illegal and the theft of 3 Billion dollars by these 3 held in a secret account in China and Obama/Biden/Pelosi care, it killed 458,000 people 59 Million Americans lost their job, 25,000 small Business closed at a cost of 1 trillion dollars for the first year The sentecing by AG Barr could be for 40 years so who rpelace Joe Biden at the DNC convention that will be held nMilwaukee with no Police protection and Drunk Nancy Pelosi? make sure your spelling is correct and you can swear like hell I do not care

No one is hiding. All you are doing is positing conspiracy theories here. There's no rhyme or reason to any of your posts. They run the gamut from moderately coherent to drunken ramble. I saw in one of your posts you claim to be from Wisconsin. Are you letting multiple people using your screen name? :) Or do you suffer from multiple personalities?

I love how you jump to the Sentencing (by Barr...hahahaha) completely skipping over all that legal stuff. It's good to be the King!

• Banned

No one is hiding. All you are doing is positing conspiracy theories here. There's no rhyme or reason to any of your posts. They run the gamut from moderately coherent to drunken ramble. I saw in one of your posts you claim to be from Wisconsin. Are you letting multiple people using your screen name? :) Or do you suffer from multiple personalities?
If you have the balls come and talk to me want my address?

Post something of value or get lost tough guy. All you have in this screed is conspiracy theories.

• Banned

Post something of value or get lost tough guy. All you have in this screed is conspiracy theories.
ah lets not get all upset dude

ah lets not get all upset dude

I'm not the one who got upset. I'm also not the one posting gibberish.

k

Ya, give us your address. We will send someone to see you.

If you like your Fascist Population Control, you can keep your Fascist Population Control.

These Loons and their Fascist Commie Pedo Puppet, Joe Biden want to next Mandate Nationally, not just Face Masks, but Face Shields and Goggles. They want to make The Marxist New Normal, PERMANENT.

Step up DemTards if you want a slave collar and muzzle around your neck.

The Democrat Party: Bringing back Slavery all over again, that is when they aren't involved in Pedo Rapes and Pedophile Rings.

Forum List

Back