Pet Shop Boys: "Israel is not like apartheid-era South Africa"

Israel needs to pull back to at least the Hafrada wall and evacuate all settlements on the other side of it.

Otherwise Israel will cease being a democracy and will face international sanctions and isolation.

Not even the big bad the USA can stop Israel from facing international sanctions if they choose to abandon democracy and equal rights.
Since you are a fan of Mondoweiss and no doubt never heard of the word Hafrada before you started reading that site, how come they never talk about what is happening in Muslim countries? Aren't they ever concerned with the human beings there who are harassed and murdered for their religious beliefs but instead spend all their time and effort on that site bashing Israel?

...The Palestinians never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity.

The Israelis are greatful that the Palestinians haven't come back to negotiations. They know that any Israeli PM that seals a deal to give the Palestinians even 90% of the West Bank, will be assassinated.
I think that Hyrcanus is a little confused here. Any Muslim signing a deal with Israel will most likely be murdered by other Muslims. By the way, Hyrcanus, could you possibly tell us (since you seem so well informed) why Muslims of different sects are so busy murdering each other

I think that Hyrcanus is a little confused here. Any Muslim signing a deal with Israel will most likely be murdered by other Muslims. By the way, Hyrcanus, could you possibly tell us (since you seem so well informed) why Muslims of different sects are so busy murdering each other

Same reason why Protestants and Catholics sometimes kill each other in Ireland.

Same reason why Protestants and Catholics sometimes kill each other in Ireland.
No doubt, Hycranus, is going to show us many articles where the Protestants are murdering Catholics and vice versa in Ireland today, especially en masse the way the suicide bombers and car bombers are murdering innocent people today in many Muslim countries -- whether these innocent people are Hindus, Christians, Buddhists and Muslims of different sects. Go ahead, Hycranus, I think many of us would be interested in reading articles of this nature when it comes to Christians nowadays murdering people in the name of their religion. Just as we can pull up numerous articles about the Muslims murdering others, surely you can show us numerous articles when it comes to Christians similar to the following articles which involve Muslims. And this seems to happen on a regular basis, but naturally Hycranus closes his/her eyes to this because it is the Israelis who in his/her opinion are the BAD GUYS of the world.
Militants attack Shiites in Pakistan, 15 killed | News , International | THE DAILY STAR

Pakistan: Five of a Shiite Muslim Family Slaughtered in Punjab

...And this seems to happen on a regular basis, but naturally Hycranus closes his/her eyes to this because it is the Israelis who in his/her opinion are the BAD GUYS of the world.

I was counting on you making a strawman argument.

Thanks for not dissapointing me.

:)

...And this seems to happen on a regular basis, but naturally Hycranus closes his/her eyes to this because it is the Israelis who in his/her opinion are the BAD GUYS of the world.

I was counting on you making a strawman argument.

Thanks for not dissapointing me.

:)
I am so happy that I was able to accommodate you, just like you accommodate the viewers where they can see how you think the Israelis are the BAD BAD GUYS of the world. So tell us, Hyranus, do you happen to spend any time on other forums condemning what some of the really BAD BAD GUYS are doing to innocent others in the Muslim world or do you not waste your time on this because it is more fun to bash Israel and close your eyes to what is happening elsewhere in the region?

Angry mob kills at least 4 Shias in Giza village including leader - Politics - Egypt - Ahram Online

iloubnan.info | Politics : Attack against Lebanese army in Sidon killed 6 soldiers

I am so happy that I was able to accommodate you, just like you accommodate the viewers where they can see how you think the Israelis are the BAD BAD GUYS of the world. So tell us, Hyranus, do you happen to spend any time on other forums condemning what some of the really BAD BAD GUYS are doing to innocent others in the Muslim world..

of course i do.

I am so happy that I was able to accommodate you, just like you accommodate the viewers where they can see how you think the Israelis are the BAD BAD GUYS of the world. So tell us, Hyranus, do you happen to spend any time on other forums condemning what some of the really BAD BAD GUYS are doing to innocent others in the Muslim world..

of course i do.
Now isn't it strange that you are using this particular USMessageBoard which has many different topics, including places where you can talk about other places in the Middle East, Asia and Africa where so much is going on to innocent people, but you don't seem to want to spend the time there condemning what is going on to innocent people. However, I see you did use one of the other topics there to blabber on about Israel? So please don't try to fool anyone that you are so concerned with what is happening elsewhere when you are silent about these events when you have the opportunity of speaking out on the USMessageBoard.

Now isn't it strange that you are using this particular USMessageBoard which has many different topics, including places where you can talk about other places in the Middle East, Asia and Africa where so much is going on to innocent people, but you don't seem to want to spend the time there condemning what is going on to innocent people. However, I see you did use one of the other topics there to blabber on about Israel? So please don't try to fool anyone that you are so concerned with what is happening elsewhere when you are silent about these events when you have the opportunity of speaking out on the USMessageBoard.

You're more than welcome to start a thread about inhumane actions in Syria, Egypt, Iran, Turkey, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, etc.

I will most likely chime in and condemn those inhumane actions.

By the way, I have already called Hamas "terrorists" in this forum and called for them to be brought to The Hague. Funny how you ignore that.

You're more than welcome to start a thread about inhumane actions in Syria, Egypt, Iran, Turkey, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, etc.

By the way, I have already called Hamas "terrorists" in this forum and called for them to be brought to The Hague. Funny how you ignore that.

Turkey wouldn't really fall into that category--at least not yet. Jordan is stable, though not a democracy. Egypt and Iraq are young democracies--kinda. Let's hope they don't shoot themselves in the foot.

Meanwhile you were blabbering about Israel on another USMessageBoard forum where there were many topics which have to do with other subjects, such as the Middle East, Asia and Africa (such as Nigeria). The bottom line is that I guess it doesn't bother you too much when all these innocent people are murdered in these locations since apparently it is more important for you to blabber about Israel and how terrible it is.

Christians Slain by Islamists in Nigeria | Worthy Christian News

Thread Reopened violative posts deleted.

The Administration and the Moderation Team are serious in their efforts to have a civil discourse as it pertains to the OP and any further posts which violate Zone 2 rules will be viewed in a more serious manner where infractions will be administered on a case by case basis.

Forum List

Back