Peter Zeihan: Ukraine Pushes Into Moscow empire , Yet Nukes Didn't Fly

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
Moscow empire : It's an invasion.
Ukraine: No, it's a special military operation.

Imagine if the Ukrainians weren’t being forced to fight with one hand tied (by Biden´s administration ) behind their backs....
Moscow horde´s war record :-1856 defeated by Britain and France1905 defeated by Japan1917 defeated by Germany1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states 1939 defeated by Finland1969 defeated by China1989 defeated by Afghanistan 1989 defeated in the Cold War. 1996 defeated by Chechnya 2022 defeated by UkraineWW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-a) Hungary 1956b) Czechoslovakia 1968c) Moldova 1992d) Georgia 2008

Make a deal for peace.

Ukraine doesn't want to get over-extended.

Russia is making gains in the south.

Make a deal for peace.

GN6qCicXMAAnBbe.jpg

GI8ei73WQAAO4Jr.jpg

Get your fat Nazi ass to front. Chickenhawk!
you a passive 🇷🇺 pederast, a Chechens´ he- hole
written on the 🇷🇺backs " I LOVE CHECHNYA "
e4980cf5b97eb0a73a7563236cfd01b0.jpg

1702503783365-jpeg.872630

1367878546_20169506.png

Moscow empire : It's an invasion.
Ukraine: No, it's a special military operation.

Imagine if the Ukrainians weren’t being forced to fight with one hand tied (by Biden´s administration ) behind their backs....
Moscow horde´s war record :-1856 defeated by Britain and France1905 defeated by Japan1917 defeated by Germany1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states 1939 defeated by Finland1969 defeated by China1989 defeated by Afghanistan 1989 defeated in the Cold War. 1996 defeated by Chechnya 2022 defeated by UkraineWW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-a) Hungary 1956b) Czechoslovakia 1968c) Moldova 1992d) Georgia 2008

There's something fundamentally creepy about that guy

Another ten thousand Ukrainian lives wasted on bad intel and advise. How awesome is that?!

But but but but we though Putin would launch the nukes, like he said he would!

Zelen$ky and his advisers belong in the dock at the Hague

Another ten thousand Ukrainian lives wasted on bad intel and advise. How awesome is that?!
we kill many more Muscovite pig 🇷🇺 🐷 🇸🇦 -rapists.

gsxdssdwqae2rul-jpg.996417

one for sure, it’s time for Japan to take back its northern islands….

PS

What 🇷🇺 territories shall be taken away (including by USA) from Moscow 🇸🇦🇷🇺empire after their defeat?​

If you were a Russian plant, you couldn't do more harm to your cause than you are doing in here.

Russia sucks. I have railed about them in here from the beginning. Russia is, and has been, at the root cause of virtually all the world's problems for the last 100 years. They suck and they should be reduced to Hunter-Gatherer status so we can install a somewhat intelligent group of leaders.

You need to take it down a notch. We know more about what's going on there than you give us credit for.

Also -- We're sick and tired of fighting and dying for dumbass fucking Europeans. The Man I'm named after died over Europe while flying a P-47 to try and save your stupid asses.

Maxim, the American who invented the Machine Gun, urged his factories to produce them more quickly so the Euro-Weenies could kill each other with more efficiency.

We 're sick and we are tired of rescuing your fucking asses. You want to help Ukraine? Enlist in their Army.

I fought Russian surrogates for 2 years. How about you??

If you were a Russian plant, you couldn't do more harm to your cause than you are doing in here.

Russia sucks. I have railed about them in here from the beginning. Russia is, and has been, at the root cause of virtually all the world's problems for the last 100 years. They suck and they should be reduced to Hunter-Gatherer status so we can install a somewhat intelligent group of leaders.

You need to take it down a notch. We know more about what's going on there than you give us credit for.

Also -- We're sick and tired of fighting and dying for dumbass fucking Europeans. The Man I'm named after died over Europe while flying a P-47 to try and save your stupid asses.

Maxim, the American who invented the Machine Gun, urged his factories to produce them more quickly so the Euro-Weenies could kill each other with more efficiency.

We 're sick and we are tired of rescuing your fucking asses. You want to help Ukraine? Enlist in their Army.

I fought Russian surrogates for 2 years. How about you??
You must be a Neocon plant. Or CIA.

Stop hating Russia doofus. Your real enemy is much closer to home.

Forum List

Back