Peter Zeihan : What Happened to the 500k putin Soldiers? || Ukraine War Q&A:

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
The Moscow T54 was a MBT=Main Battle Tank.
The Moscow T54 is now classified as an ATC=All Terrain Coffin

US defense contractors and corrupt DC politicians (98% of the total) want to make sure this drags on as long as possible

Most of the Russian reserves are being sent to resorts like Sochi for rest and a break .
The conflict does not take much winning and Moscow wants to keep the lads fresh and relaxed in case they decide to take over the Baltic States next week and while they assess whether moving into Germany will be worthwhile.

What percentage of Ukey Nazi front liners are women and teenagers Titty?
Reports of cannibalism by Ukeys around Bakhmut should be treated seriously . Coincides with a claimed shortage of mustard .

Currently the big fear is Belarus. Their president is in a coma. (Not looking good)
If Putin decides to "take over during their time of leadership confusion" then Russia will have internalized yet another country.

Most of the Russian reserves are being sent to resorts like Sochi for rest and a break .
The conflict does not take much winning and Moscow wants to keep the lads fresh and relaxed in case they decide to take over the Baltic States next week and while they assess whether moving into Germany will be worthwhile.

What percentage of Ukey Nazi front liners are women and teenagers Titty?
Reports of cannibalism by Ukeys around Bakhmut should be treated seriously . Coincides with a claimed shortage of mustard .
Dear GUR and FSB operatives. If you read this forum, please choose your employees a little bit more thoroughly. This place needs propaganda professionals, not some freak show.

Currently the big fear is Belarus. Their president is in a coma. (Not looking good)
If Putin decides to "take over during their time of leadership confusion" then Russia will have internalized yet another country.
use captures :

Do you think Alexander is in bed next to Dear Uncle P whom everybody knows is suffering from Cancer , Dementia and a stroke ?

So many of you Americans are so gullible and dumb

Called Litwinitis . Thinking you are a Tittywinkle .

MY FRIEND , DID READ ABOUT THE heartland theory.? ITS LITERALLY ABOUT BELARUS AND Ukraine ! WE ARE APPROACHING VERY interesting times ;)

Who rules East Europe commands the Heartland;
who rules the Heartland commands the World-Island;
who rules the World-Island commands the world.
— Mackinder, Democratic Ideals and Reality, p. 150

Dear GUR and FSB operatives. If you read this forum, please choose your employees a little bit more thoroughly. This place needs propaganda professionals, not some freak show.
Just shows how brilliant and well informed this middle aged , attractive English rose is .
You sloppy Americans cannot abide well informed , intelligent and smart people .
Leaves you looking so simple and Gullible .

Your track record is abysmal, ES . How about some Adult Education classes this autumn , or ,I can tutor you over Zoom for the right money-- dollar payments not accepted any longer ?

Just shows how brilliant and well informed this middle aged , attractive English rose is .
You sloppy Americans cannot abide well informed , intelligent and smart people .
Leaves you looking so simple and Gullible .

Your track record is abysmal, ES . How about some Adult Education classes this autumn , or ,I can tutor you over Zoom for the right money-- dollar payments not accepted any longer ?
If you follow my track record, you should at least know that I am not an American.

Zoom is interesting idea, but no, thanks. I am not interested in psychiatry.

It's okay ESay, Lucy provides some needed comic relief around here.

I read something the other day, seems that some Russians are referring to deserters (500's) as "gone to Sochi". :badgrin:

It's okay ESay, Lucy provides some needed comic relief around here.

I read something the other day, seems that some Russians are referring to deserters (500's) as "gone to Sochi". :badgrin:
Yeah, I know. But what surprises me most is not what this freak posts, but that there are a bunch of idiots here who takes this seriously. Go figure, who is more insane.

Forum List

Back