Petition for a Chadwick Boseman memorial

EvilCat Breath

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2016
Why? He's an actor. He did nothing. Andrew Lincoln as Rick Grimes did more than the black panther. He at least killed millions of leftist zombies. Why would anyone be persuaded to agree to this nonsense?

There is no black panther. There is no king of waukanda. Restore the sanity.

Well, I don't see the guy as an "American treasure", but if they want to erect a memorial to him in his hometown, I don't know why anyone would have a real problem with that; hometown boy makes good, and all that.

They shouldn't tear down another and put this in its place, though...

Why? He's an actor. He did nothing. Andrew Lincoln as Rick Grimes did more than the black panther. He at least killed millions of leftist zombies. Why would anyone be persuaded to agree to this nonsense?

If its funded by private contributions, sure why not?

But he isn't a hero, just a dead actor.

If its funded by private contributions, sure why not?

But he isn't a hero, just a dead actor.
The memorial to freed slaves was paid for by private contributions. It's still gone.

I didnt know he existed till after he died

But its a free country

the only reason to oppose it is the political angle of replacing an existing statue

cant the bedwetting libs find a new place to put up his memorial?

I've tried three times to get through Black Panther and I just can't stay awake.....I'm sure he was a nice man and he died too damn young...its tragic...but a memorial?.....hell what does Tom Hanks get when he dies?...a building donated in his name?.....or a new name for California...called Hankafornia?.....talk about an over reaction....

Forum List

Back